Messed With (Chapter 4)

A/N

This chapter is a little more about Ash and his best friend, Rowen. The chapter is gonna be a lot more fun. While writing this i listened to the song above, its pretty good! Enjoy! <3

{ Ashs POV }

{ Fighting, blood and yelling!! }

I sighed happily as i slowly walked to the park. Today, i was gonna be hanging out with my best friend. His name was Rowen, but I called him Row. He usually called me Ash, as it was my real name, other people called me Nightmare. It was true, i was a nightmare. I laughed at old memories. Everyone i knew was a little afraid of me, except for Rowen. I didn't want him to be. We grew up together. We had known each other since we were barely a year old. We went to the same schools, hung out with the same people, we were practically inseparable. 

I ran up to him, hugging him tightly, "ROW!!" i yelled, smiling, while burying my head into his shoulder. "ASH!!" he yelled back, i could hear the smile in his voice as he wrapped his arms around me. We let go after a little while. we hadn't seen each other for a month, we were both busy. I smiled mischievously, "LAST ONE TO THE TREE HOUSE IS A SIMP FOR DANTDM!!!" i said, laughing as i started running to the treehouse. "HEY NO FAIR!!" i was a lot faster and more agile than Row, it was cause i was smaller. I could jump over things and move faster because of my size, but i was stronger than i looked. I laughed as i touched the treehouse ladder, "LOSER!!!" i yelled to Row, as he was so much farther away from the tree house. My smile quickly faded as he started running at me, smiling mischievously. I scream laughed, franticly starting to climb up the ladder, reaching the top of it. He was significantly taller and bigger than me, as i was only 5'2 and 75 pounds, he was 5'7 and 100 pounds. I laughed as he finally made it to the top of the treehouse, panting loudly. he wormed his way over to me, trying to catch his breath. "No fair." he said, breathlessly, as he smacked my arm. He sat down next to me, laying his head and back on the pillows. I looked over at him smiling, he looked over at me, smiling as well. 

I smiled at the memory. I was close to the park. My smile faded as i heard yelling. I stopped where i was. It was Rowens yells. I started running towards the sound. When i got there, i dropped my backpack. Rowen was on the ground, nose bloddied, holding his eye. Around 5 or 6 people were there, laughing. one of those people was standing above Rowen. I clenched my fists, all i could see was red. Rage clouded my brain. I ran and stood Infront of Rowen. The people sitting at the tables all tensed up and looked terrified. The guy in front of me was  someone i didn't recognize. I looked up at him. He had black hair and dull blue eyes. He looked around 6'0, 6'1. "What do you want little kid?" he said, snickering. "Luke, its not worth it." Someone from the tables said, Foolish. 

I laughed, my voice was rather deep so it stunned people when i talked, i could tell it was the same for him. "You might wanna back away, unless you wanna fight." everybody else was slowly backing away. Luke laughed, "What are you gonna do? Tap me?" he snickered. "No," i looked him in the eyes, taking a step closer, "I'll beat your fucking ass." A flicker of nervousness was in his eyes, it came as quickly as it went. "Do it then, pussy." he said, snickering. He shoved me backwards. That was my breaking point. I shifted my eyes behind me a moment, checking to see if Rowen had moved. He had, he was sitting at a tree, clutching both of our backpacks. i looked back at Luke. I smiled. I punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground. "Your not gonna push me around." He looked up at me, confused and afraid. That slowly shifted to anger as he stood up, he already had a bloody nose. I stared at him in anger, he did aswell. His fist collided with my face, knocking me back a bit. Blood dripped from my lip, I stared daggers at him. I ran at him, tackling him. He landed on the ground with a smack, i landed on top of him, sitting on his stomach. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, i lifted up my fist. I started punching him until i heard a crunch of bones. He screamed, i didn't realize was crying until i looked at him. He had 2 black eyes, a missing tooth, which was now laying on the grass peacefully, and a broken nose. I got up, and remembered something i had said to someone like him when i was younger, in a very similar situation. "If it cost me my life, I'd save my only friend." I said, staring him in the eyes, blood all over me. He was clutching his nose, fear in his eyes. Before walking away, i kicked him in the stomach. he whimpered, tears still streaming down his face. 

I looked at Rowen, he was used to this. He got messed with a lot, mainly people making fun of him. i went along with it for a couple years, holding back my anger. Till one day, i snapped. 

I saw somebody messing with him again, Rowen had tears streaming down his face. That was it. I was DONE with people fucking with him. I felt anger clouding my brain. I sprinted over to Rowen and Riley. Riley messed with him a lot, but today he was gonna fucking get it. I went behind Riley and grabbed his shoulder, putting my leg behind his knee. I pulled him back, causing him to fall. i let go of his shoulder, grabbing onto his shirt collar. Fear clouded Rileys eyes. "Hey Riley." I said, my tone full of anger. "H-Hey Ash...!" he said, fear in his voice. "W-Whats u-up?" he said, stumbling over his words. I let go of his collar, letting him fall to the ground. "Keep making fun of Rowen, and you won't see another day, Riley." I said crouching down, whispering to him. "Wh-Why do you c-care?" Riley said, confusion spreading over his face. "Because, thats my best friend fuckface." I said, standing up. I kicked him in the face. Riley yelped in pain. His nose was bleeding, so was his lip. My shoe made a mark in his face, putting a scar on his cheek. i looked up at rowen, he was shocked, staring down at Riley. he looked up at me in shock, there was a hint of glee in his eyes. I smiled. I hugged him, he hugged back, crying into my shoulder.

I smiled at Row. I walked over to him, holding out my hand. He smiled back, grabbing my hand and pulling himself up. We were older now, thats when we were 13. We were 16, well, atleast i was. Rowen and I had grown. I was 5'10 and 125 pounds, while Rowen was at a shocking 6'7 and 200 pounds. I looked him in the eyes, "Your such a wimp." I said, jokingly. "What the hell?" rowen said, exasperated. "He was like 6'0 bro. Your 6 fucking 7." I said, shaking my head and laughing. "He was strong man." Rowen said, dragging out the "n". "Mhm, weak~" i said, in a singsongy voice. He punched me in the arm, lightly. I punched back. We both laughed, walking to our treehouse. 

We both smiled as we reached the treehouse. I ran over to the ladder, but so did Rowen. It was harder for him though, since he was still carrying both of our backpacks. We had a argument over who got to climb the ladder first. I climbed up while he was playfully yelling at me with his eyes shut. "Hey!! Little cheater!!" i laughed as he yelled from below. I looked around the treehouse. This place always made me feel nostalgic. The wooden circular walls around the tree base keeping everything inside were getting old. The pillows that lay on the walls were bright and colorful but dulled because of the dirt and muck we brought up here since we were kids, the light blue rug in the center turned darker from age, the soft yellow couch was stained with the memories of our past, the bookshelf next to the other ladder to get on top of the tree was getting old and full of books. The tv sat on top of the night stand was dusty and old, like the nightstand below, along with the old beat up PS4 that sat on a shelf in the nightstand. The ladder to the top of the tree was old and beaten up. Me and Rowens desks, covered with things we liked, the desks had both of our laptops. The fairy lights connected to every branch of the treehouse were dusty and old, but still functionable. the mini fridge we had there was old but full of snacks and drinks, along with the snack cupboard next to it.

 I smiled. It soon faded away when i saw a hand wave over my face. "Hellooo? Earth to Ash???" I shook my head. "whatchu want Robe." I said, jokingly, while looking him in the eyes. "Ey! be nice to me!" he said while laughing slightly, getting up and sitting on the couch. I got up aswell, sitting down next to him. "Hmmm, no." i said while smiling mischievously. I looked over at him, grin plastered on my face. He crossed his arms and started pouting. I wheezed, causing him to laugh aswell. I picked up the TV remote, turning it on. Rowen knew what i was doing, and turned on the PS4. We both grabbed our controllers, i grabbed my light blue one, and Rowen grabbed his lime green one. I opened up the mini fridge, grabbing my favorite monster, and getting Rowen his favorite monster and handing it to him. He grabbed it, setting it down. I opened Minecraft after we both logged into the PS4. We went onto our world that we played on a lot. I smiled as more nostalgia came from this specific spot. I smiled widely as me and Rowen fucked around on the server. We played until it was light out.

{ End of Chapter 4 }

A/N

Long chapter! As i said, more story around Ash and Rowen. I hope you enjoyed! :]

{ Word Count: 1810 }