Streaming (Chapter 1)

A/N

THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! WOOOO!!! lets get this started!! :]]]]

{ No TWs! }

{ Ashs POV }

I stared at my screen, chat was rolling by. I looked down at my stickered covered desk. My black and red watermelon monster sat down next to my mouse. I picked it up and drank it. it fizzled as it went down my throat. I set the drink down on my desk. I smiled under my mask and looked at chat. I pulled my mask up on my face and pushed my glasses up on my face. "Well chat, lets get started! Lets turn on text to speech donoossss..." i said, going into my streamlabs and turning on text to speech donations. 

I clicked out of streamlabs and opened up Minecraft. I was already in a call, Rowen was starting up his stream. Rowen was one of my best friends, we hung out all the time, on stream or off stream, no matter what. Though online, he went by Hydr4. I got onto the Dream smp, my brothers server, i have to admit, it was pretty cool. Today we were just gonna chill on the smp. I logged on and spawned in my house. I looked at the people in the server, Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, Wilbur, and this guy named TommyInnit. I hadn't had the chance to meet him, but everyone said he was a dick. 

Hydr4 finally joined the server. We hung out and fucked around the server for a while. Hydr4 ended stream and left a little while ago. I looked at my streaming time. 2 hours and 47 minutes. I decided I was gonna end here. "Chat, its been a wonderful stream, but I think I'm gonna end it here." I talked a bit more before waving bye to chat and ending. I sighed and took off my mask. I set it down on my desk.

I opened up twitch and looked up this Tommyinnit guy to check if he was streaming. I saw his face in one of the thumbnails, God he was fucking cute. His blonde hair settled over his face, and his eyes, oh his ocean blue eyes. I could tell I was blushing because I felt my face heating up. I shook my head and looked to see if he was streaming. He wasn't. I closed twitch ad opened up discord. He was in VC 2, I joined the VC. He was singing. HE WAS BRITISH TOO?!?! I felt my face heat up even more. I listened to him sing. The lyrics felt familiar. He was singing "all I need" by Khai Dreams! It was a pretty good song. And he was singing really well. I started humming along with him. Once the song ended i heard him sigh. I started clapping. 

I heard him jump, "WOoah! holy shit.." His British accent was more prominent now. 

I wheezed. I heard a small huff of confusion from his end, "Dream?" 

I laughed. "No, not dream." I said, smiling. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He said quickly, I laughed. 

"Its alright, I get compared to him a lot." 

"Oh, you do?" 

"Yeah, but they aren't entirely wrong." 

"What?" 

"What I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone. Alright?" 

"Uh, well alright. I won't." He sounded hesitant. 

I smiled and took deep breath. "I'm Dreams younger brother." 

There was a pause "WHAT-? BUT- I THOUGHT- WHAT???" I flinched at the sudden yelling, but Ijust laughed. 

"Nope, He has like 2 other siblings not including me and S- Drista." 

Me and Tommy talked for a long time, he was actually a really nice person. i left after 4 hours of talking to him. i needed a break from all the screens. I turned off my monitors, i had 3 in total, and took off my headphones. I got up, well tried to, but when i tried to walk my legs wobbled. i had been sitting for over 7 hours. i stood still for a minute till i thought i could walk, and i walked out of my room. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Dream was leaning on the counter, eyes glued to his phone. i grabbed a packet of ramen from the pantry and walked to the stove. Dream was right next to me. I decided to fuck with him and elbow him in the side. "Ow! What the fu- Oh hi Ash. I thought you were-" i cut him off, "Sapnap?" he looked down at the ground "Yeah." he chuckled afterwards. he looked back at his phone. I started to make my ramen. I put water in a pot and ripped open the package with my teeth. I always had overly sharp canine teeth so it opened pretty easily. i pulled out the ramen and set it in the water. i turned on the stove to boil the water. The noodles started to soften and i stirred them around. I put in some seasoning. i grabbed a ramen bowl, colored a light blue coloring, with the dream team imprinted on it. i grabbed out my chopsticks from the utensil drawer. i put the chopsticks in the chopstick holders. i picked up the pot and poured the ramen in the bowl. i put the pot in the sink and brought the ramen bowl on the counter, sitting down. Today was fun, i made a new friend, who's really cute. No, no Ash. Shut up...

End of Chapter 1

A/N

FIRST CHAPTER DONEE! i hope you guys like it! next chapter on the way! :]

{ Word Count : 896 }