10 - When are you going to learn?

Začít od začátku

You nod the best you can, the prospect of him inside of you again clouding any opinions you might usually form.

Kylo pulls his fingers away, dripping with saliva and, you notice, blood. You attribute that to the growing metal taste on your tongue. Your fucking lip never gets to heal from how rough he is.

He wipes the residue across your face in disgust, looking down on you with an unreadable expression. This only makes you want him more, and a twinge of shame hovers in your gut.

He tugs on your hair, pointing your chin up to force eye contact once more.

"Beg." Kylo's apathy squeezes at you. You'd do anything to see a hint of emotion on his face again. Lust. Annoyance. Anger.

"Please..." You hope this is enough, but the unforgiving look on his face tells you it isn't.

The frustrating nag in your mind tells you not to lower yourself to this. You're better than begging. But his majestic figure above you, ordering you to please him, the prospect of his heavy breathing and uncontrollable noises when you fuck, all pull you to act.

"Please, Commander,"

He fists your hair, hard, and you yelp, "please- I-I'll do anything, I-"

Kylo's cock slides past your lips with expert handling, filling your mouth with the hard girth, the head pushing against the back of your throat with little resistance. You splutter over it, disappointing yourself, but you hear a soft groan from above you - validating your performance.

He thrusts harder, holding your head in his hand, guiding you over it as your savour the taste of his flesh, sweat, pre-cum, anything you can get.

Then the sound you needed. His heavy huffs, the grunts, the control that slips from his grip that he tries so desperately to regain with his heavy hands.

Your throat is full, your breathing blocked off. You can feel your head go light and you want to back off, every instinct inside of you struggling for air.

You cannot open your jaw any further, his entire cock filling you as you push away. His hand on the back of your throat keeps you gagging, crying on his length as you beg him through your mind to stop. To let you up for air.

You continue to pleasure him until your head feels too faint to continue.

Oxygen is all you can think about now. Not the pulsing cock that rams through your swollen lips. Not even the sound of Kylo's satisfaction. He's not even bothered that you're choking, your hands hitting his legs do nothing to such a man.

Your cheeks are stained with tears as you feel you're beginning to lose function. Your lungs heave as your vision spots.

You pass out.

The floor is cold against your goosebump prickled skin.

It's always cold in Kylo's room, you've noted. He doesn't use the heaters.

It's especially cold because you're still naked.

You rub your eyes, pushing onto your elbow. You haven't been moved, touched, helped. You're just limp, covered in spit and cum, feeling disgusting and ashamed, head throbbing.

He finished on you while you were out cold, you can feel it on your skin.

There's distant beeping in the room. You crane your neck to see Kylo working on his screen. He looks tired. Of course, he usually looks tired, or angry, or both... but the dark circles under his eyes look like he hasn't slept in a week.