Chapter 8

Omniscient POV 

Nova was scared, she didn't know if she should  run downstairs, or to stay in take what he got coming for her, she hated dat she didn't have no back bone to just punch him in his shii.

She knew how to fight buh she never liked it, she was taught at ah young age how to fight in she thought she would never need it , buh now she needed to find the courage in stand up to his punk ass.

Nova POV
"Pls just leave me alone" I said turning around slowing.

"Fuck u talkin bout, I own you. U my fuckin girl" he said slamming me against the door in chocking me really hard.

"S t o p" I said after ever breathe I took, he let go ah lil bit, "plz just go, my family in friends are outside"

He let go, and slap me in the face in den threw me on the ground " U GOT ME FUCKED UP, YO ASS OVER HERE BEING AH DAMN HOE, GETTING RIDES FROM DIFFERENT NIGGAS,IN AINT GIVING ME NO ATTENTION" He said

I was over his shii in his messed, I stood up in said "Nigga let's not get started with you, I've been loyal,kind, heartwarming, in I ain't no damn hoe u dumb bi-" before I can say is he slap me.

I pushed his ass, in said "you the one that cheated on me, you the one sitting up here acting like you ain't got no damn since, WHAT ? you hitting me gone make u feel better. NIGGA GO FUCK YO SELF IM DONE" I said with tears coming down my eyes.
He grab

Trey pov
"Ayyy y'all here that" I said hitting the blunt.

Everyone stop talking

Omniscient POV

They all heard the boom, when nova hit the ground

Then they listed some more in heard some one yelling at nova.
Trey POV

"WHO THE FUCK IS IN HER ROOM" Dj said outta nowhere

"Right like what the fuck is going on" I said getting mad.

"chuz I swear to god, who the fuck is fuccin with my bestie" Juju said holding up his Glock

"Nigga I will punch u in yo throat juju, that my bestie," Ad said giving this look.

They all busted out laughing for ah min

"No fr tho, who TFC up der" dj said pulling up is pants just for them to fall back down.

"Calm down DJ, fuck u getting mad for, she don't know you like dat" reny said

"Okay we gone go up der or what" I said

"Yea manigga" Jasear said putting his Glock in back of his pants

They all went up there

Trey opened nova door

...

"FUCC IS YO PROBLEM" Trey said going up to him in punching him in his shit

"Ooo yell nawwww" Juju said

The girls went over to nova she was shaken they all huddled around her.

Trey stop  punching the shii out of zay, in den DJ start punch his shii. They tried to get Dj off of him buh Dj was pissed.

"Okay that enough" cece said

"Cirrea he was fuccin abusing yo bestie yo really think we gone let dat shii side" von said as grabbing her waist in moving her to the side.

Nova got up "Stop Dj" she said, he heard her voice in stop.

"Take him to the warehouse" Trey said

Dj and nova just stared at each other for awhile, she was confused ash.

"You good nova" reny said to her as she started hugging her tightly

"WTFC happened man, imma bout to go kill somebody" Ad said as he walked up to nova "you good bestie, u okay" he said to her

"Thank you, can all you guys just get out plz" She said with tears in her eyes.

She had tears in her eyes in I was fuccin hurt that my own damn sister was scared to say something in she had to go threw this alone. I kissed her forehead "call me if u need anything" I said as walking out her room.

"I'll come check up on u in ah bit" reny said to her

"Call us if u need anything" her besties said in gave her hug in kissed her forehead.

"Ayy you our little sister foo, in if u need anything or something just hit us up" juju and tae and von said ass leaving.

It was just her in Dj.

Dj POV

"You straight"  I ask her

She nodded her head

"U need anything" I ask her

"No, I'm good" she said while looking down

"Look I Watchu to know I got chu yo back, in u didn't deserve what just happened to u at all" I said while looking at her

"Thanks" she said still looking down.

I hug her in she hugged me back laying her head on my chest.

"DJ LETS GO" juju said. "I have to go take care of business, buh just know I'm here for u if or when u need anything okay" I said as letting go of her hug in walking out.

"Okay" she said

Idk why buh I felt some type of way about Kaxoriyah and what I seen today that shii set me off.

...

What y'all think gone happened with zae ?

Y'all think Dj has ah little crush 😂

Let me know something.

Plz vote 🙏🏾