Chapter 7

Nova POV

*buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzz

My timer went of in I just let it go of, I didn't get no sleep at all. I just wanted to lay in bed in not be bothered in un noticed.

I felt like shii, buh I had to get up, I was graduating, and I had to finish this project, and I knew my brother would've kick my door down if I just stayed here.

It took me ah min to get up, I walked to the bathroom, in my bruises hurt like ah bitch, i turn the shower on in got in, n took ah quick shower.

After I got out I brush my teeth, and lotion my body and put on some deodorant. I went to my closet in just put on some pantie in bras. I put on ah oversized hoodie and some sweets in some socks in black crocs. U could see the bruises on my face in neck still so I put on some makeup to cover it up.

I grab my backpack In headed down the stairs slowing, I was in pain, in I lost my appetite. I went in set on the bar stool in rested my head on the island.

"Hey sweetie" my mom said coming from her room.

"Hi" I said with my head still down

"U okay" she said getting ready to pack chanze stuff.

"Yes I'm good, we're Trey at" I said lifting my head up.

"He upstairs he should be taking u in yo sister to school" she said

"Hey mom" reny came down stairs all happy in joyful in shii

"Hey baby" she said to reny

"hey girl, what's wrong with u, in why the hell u got all that make up on" she said coming closer to me

"It's nothing" I said

She went to fridge in grab some watermelon in sat next to me in ate it.

"Is my outfit cute" she said while eating her food.

"Yea" I said in ah low tone, I was tried and in pain.

My sister looked good, she had ah nice small waist in big ass yk, she was pretty in she always looked good while going to school, she don't do it on purpose she just look good all the time. Tdy she was wearing ah black crop top hoodie dat stop to her boobs, some black leggings, and some Air Jordan's. In one of her bags. In she had her hair slicked in ah low bun.

"U sure u good" she said trying to hand me ah watermelon

"Yes, and no I'm not hungry" I said

"Mhmmm" she said.

"Y'all ready" Trey said

"Yes" reny said getting up in putting her bowl in the sink, in grabbing her stuff and kissing mom goodbye.

"Ya" I said slowing getting up in saying bye to mom in heading to the car.

"U good sis" Trey said

"Yes Im okay" I said getting in the back seat in resting me head on the car window.