11) *jonathan byers* take my breath away

Word count- 1232

Genre- SMUT. 

Warnings- unprotected!sex, praise!kink, heavy make out, drug and alcohol use, innocence and humiliation kink if u squint, cock warming, suggestive language, just two idiots in love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan's legs intertwined with your own beneath the heavy comforter furnishing his unkept bed, the riveting fragrance of marijuana and his intense; earthy cologne invading your nebulous senses—your fingers ghosting over the skin along the back of his neck in a reposeful matter while your face remained burrowed against the cotton shirt concealing his broad chest.

Vibrations dispersing through your body from Jonathan's soft; pleasant hum following "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin, which played faintly through his immense cassette player displayed by the foot of his window.

His musical drone dwindled away while the song continued, conducting you to lift your head to take in his current state. His heavy eyes already observing you tenderly as if you hung the moon in the sky, his gaze devouring your entire presence in a way that made your body heat rise exponentially and heartbeat sputter.

His arm enveloped around your torso, fingers drawing vague patterns along the bare skin of your lower back that became exposed when Jonathan's shirt your figure was decorated in continued to gradually ride up. His other hand holding the blunt his delicate lips were wrapped around moments prior.

Your throat released a questioning murmur, wondering what had created the yearning warmth suddenly radiating from his aura and entire being.

"M'just missed you so much." He sighed fondly, drinking in the way your pearly white teeth captured your bottom lip in attempt to cloak the wide grin threatening to reveal itself.

Jonathan's body weight shifted to hover over your own that was positioned in a indescribably flawless way; head settled within his disorderly mound of pillows and your features embellished by the intricate rays of sunshine gleaming through the crevices of his curtains. Angelic. That's what you were to him and everything you displayed—body, mind, and soul.

"Missed your lips." He mumbled, immersing his face closer and capturing your bottom lip with a technique that made your head spin; adjoining yourselves in all the most magnificent ways possible. Captivated by the feeling you had been deprived of for a year, your fingers found comfort entangled in Jonathan's jumbled hair, endeavoring to guide him closer into you than humanly possible.

"Missed your nose," His now swollen; reddened lips parted from yours to leave a delicate peck at the tip of your scrunched nose, generating crinkles in the corner of your eyes to become prominent and a soft giggle to leave your throat when he plants a kiss on said skin by the edge of your left eye, "and your pretty eyes."

Your own lips forming into a playful frown, "What about the other one?"

Jonathan grinned prior to placing a sloppy linger of kisses encircling the crinkles of your right one while your arms encompassed his body to yours; your chest rumbling with an array of gleeful squeals. "Especially missed that one."

The frisky countenance enclosed in your irises dimmed away marginally to make room for a ravenous twinkle which hadn't been present moments before.

Instantly, Jonathan caught the imperceptible change in your manners; his already blown out pupils expanding in size as they followed the movements of your freshly manicured nails leisurely skimming down the canvas of your legs, proceeding until reaching the hem of your his shirt. Tugging at the fabric while your bare thighs closed around your hand obscurely, already glazed over; doe eyes blinking up at him in a pure and innocent like way that caused his boxers to strain. "And what about here?"

Jonathan's calloused thumbs traveled to your knees, gently sketching circles along the skin while his pleading expression grew; silently begging to pull your thighs apart and drink in the very sight of what was beneath the item of clothing.

With a coaxing nod, Jonathan didn't bother wasting any more time. His breathing patterns stuttering and mouth watering at the image displayed in front of him: delicate white lace shrouding your most intimate anatomy; apparent arousal staining the material.

His fingers disappeared beneath the fabric of the tee-shirt, ghosting over the sensitive skin of your pelvis to curl around the flimsy laced undergarment; dragging the material down the extent of your body until discarding it somewhere along the carpet flooring surrounding Jonathan's bed that neither of you had any desire leaving soon.

Your muscles twitched and throat released an abrupt; swift gasp when the foreign notion of Jonathan placing an open-mouthed kiss against your now exposed sex traveled entirely through your veins like a shot of electricity, leaving your brain hazy and imploring for more.

With Jonathan steadily lifting the clothing further, trails of open-mouthed kisses continued up the span of your stomach in an enticing manner that made your desires swirl with craving.

"Jesus Christ," He whispered, his index and middle finger swiping down your slit gently; collecting your arousal prior to stuffing his drenched fingers in your awaiting mouth. "Barely touched you and you're already dripping all over my sheets."

Tongue traveling the surface of his digits, your whimpers becoming muffled. "Got something on your mind, baby? What's got you all fuzzy?"

With Jonathan removing his—now clean—fingers, making sure to caress the pad of his thumb over your slick; pouty bottom lip, all he was met with was a mere, "Please."

"Don't worry," He uttered softly, lifting his body weight off yours moderately to lower his now compressed boxers to his knees; freeing his aching erection. "I'll give you what you want."

The moment his cock aligned with your entrance and sensed your spongy walls welcome him when he inserted himself, his thigh trembled and buried himself further into your cunt.

"Fuck, fuck. Missed you so much. Taking me so well, always so good to me. S'like this pretty hole was made for my cock, hmm?" Jonathan's syllables and breathing began to stumble as he lost himself in you like he always did when you gripped him the way you currently were; his jaw falling open and eyes squeezing shut as his forehead fell to lean on yours.

"Johnny." You sniffled, his eyes fluttering open once more to watch how you writhed in complete pleasure from the way he was rocking sensually inside of you; your hands reaching for his much larger one and drawing it to where you both were connected.

Jonathan's raspy chuckle echoed through your ear as he began to draw tight circles on your clit; immediately feeling your walls flutter around him. "I got you, honey. Let go for me, yeah?"

His cooing tone and way he knew your body so marvelously allured you closer and closer to your high until you ultimately reached it; Jonathan following shortly behind you.

Once the constellations from your climax began to fade and you drifted back to Earth once more, you were greeted with Jonathan's head tucked away and nuzzled into your neck, leaving passionate; lazy kisses down the sensitive skin and a trail of goosebumps and sweet praises in their wake.

His hips beginning to lift up and away from yours made you mewl disappointingly, your legs tightening around his waist to keep him and his seeping seed tucked in your warmth.

Jonathan hummed with approval, observing your fucked out state through heavy eyelids; marveling at how insanely lucky he is to fall asleep with your limbs wrapped around his and devour the sight of your bodies still connected when he awoke.