3) mine

Word count- 3398

Genre- pure fucking smut

Warnings- dom!eddie, possesive!eddie, jealous!eddie, unprotected sex, *you and jason r together ITS FOR THE PLOT DW-*, creampie, dirtytalk, suggestive use of a lollipop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"or a gaaame where you toss balls into laundry baskets!" eddie yelled, his hands cupped to his mouth to amplify the sound of his voice as he stood on top of the cafeteria table.

"you want something, freak?" your boyfriend, jason, said as he stood up from his seat next to you, glaring daggers at him.

you sighed, rolling your eyes in complete annoyance at jason's incessant need to belittle eddie at any given chance he gets. it was a tired game he played entirely by himself, given that eddie usually didn't give in to his antagonizing bullshit. but lately, he had started to counter back, and, like he's doing at the moment, hurling the insults without being provoked.

and you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't think it had anything to do with you.

for the past few months you had been sneaking around with eddie behind jason's back. you knew it was wrong to go out on your boyfriend. he treated you well, bought you everything that you wanted, flaunted you in front of the entire school. he was every girl's dream guy, the one they all fawned over. yet, you didn't feel that way about him - not after getting to know the real jason.

the one he kept hidden, save for the moments when he bullied anyone who he didn't think was on the same level as him. he didn't see you as his girlfriend, he saw you as a trophy that he had won. the most popular guy in school dating the most popular girl. before you became head cheerleader he hadn't even bothered to say more than a few words to you, but like everyone else, you had fallen under his pretty boy spell.

until eddie munson came into your life.

all you had needed was something to take the edge off. the pressure your parents put on you to be perfect - the perfect student, have perfect looks, and get into the college of their choice - had started to become too much. you knew from talks around school that eddie was a dealer, so you sought him out after school on a cold, december day.

to say you were completely surprised by him was an understatement. the big, scary, metalhead freak was actually incredibly sweet, funny, and nothing like the villain everyone made him out to be. it was even more surprising when he said he felt the exact same about you. you hadn't thought of yourself as being intimidating or scary in the least, but you figured being jason's girlfriend probably had a lot to do with why he thought that of you.

the two of you hit it off right away, and kept seeing each other regularly after that day. you'd hang out every thursday before hellfire, then it became every tuesday and thursday, eventually turning into whenever you had free time. being around him felt like a breath of fresh air, like you could be yourself without fear of judgment.

your feelings for him developed naturally over time and you did everything you could to fight them off. having feelings for someone else that wasn't your boyfriend wasn't something you did. but on the night you were alone with eddie in his trailer, sharing a joint between the two of you, his big, dark brown eyes gazing into yours intently, you couldn't hold back anymore.

when eddie leaned in closer, his lips dangerously close to your own, you didn't stop him. when he kissed you, as if it had been the only thing on his mind for a long time, you didn't stop him. when he reached his hand under your shirt, you didn't stop him. you didn't stop him from unbuckling your belt, pulling your shirt up over your head, or from fucking you multiple times. you wanted him, more than you had wanted anyone, and were relieved that he wanted you just as badly.