5) guitar lessons

Word Count- 1588

Genre- smut ofc

Warnings- sub!Eddie, dom!reader, mommy!kink

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up with a start. What the hell is that racket? It takes you a few moments to come to your senses before you realised what had woken you from your peaceful slumber. It was the sound of an electric guitar blasting through the windows of your dingy old trailer.

God, one thing you hated about living in a trailer park was the unrelenting lack of silence. If it wasn't the wheels of Max's skateboard on the pavement or a random baby's cry echoing through the park it was Eddie Munson's BC Rich Warlock blaring whatever song he felt like playing at two in the morning.

You were surprised when you first moved to the park that none of the other residents did anything about his late-night jam sessions but you weren't going to let that stop you from trying.

And so, every night you heard that guitar blast through your window you got up, threw on the first hoodie you put your hands on and walked over to the trailer two down from your own.

It started out as a simple telling off. Pounding the door, telling him to shut up because its literally 2am and slamming the door in his face again.

But one day he decided to say something back.

'Hey, you just moved in, didn't you?' he blurted out before you could slam the door on him for the third time that week.

You paused, releasing the tension in your arm that was about to whip the door shut.

'Uh, yeah. I moved in two trailers down last month,' you replied, your annoyance reflecting in your voice.

'You wanna come in?'

And that was where it started. It turned out Eddie wasn't the asshole he made himself out to be. You'd never admit it but you couldn't wait for those nights when you'd be awoken by a riff from another Black Sabbath song. Those few hours in the dead of night spent in Eddie's trailer were some of the best. Underneath his rock star ego was an intriguing guy you couldn't help but like.

As those nights of talking went on and the two of you got more comfortable around each other it soon became clear it wasn't just talking you wanted to be doing. What started out as nights of deep conversation turned into nights of, well, deep something else.

Tonight is no different. You scramble to pull on the Hellfire Club shirt you 'borrowed' from Eddie as you hear the familiar thrum from down the park. You exit your room, almost running to the door when you hear your mother's voice coming from her bedroom.

'Make sure he knows if he plays that goddamn guitar this late again it'll be me coming over there to give him a piece of my mind!' she shouts angrily.

'Oh, don't worry mom. He's in for it,' you reply, stumbling out the door.

You're barely half way to his trailer when the riff stops and the flimsy door flies open. He's been watching for you.

Before a you even share a word, you're pushing him back into the dimly lit living room, lips on his. After a few minutes of silent making out you reluctantly pull away.

'How many times do I have to tell you to shut the hell up,' you say between kisses.

'As many as it takes for you to do that thing you did a couple nights ago,' he said breathily.

Your mind drifts back to that night and a smirk forms on your face. Compared to what you have planned for tonight choking him like you had a few nights prior was child's play.