7) edging

Word count- 527

Genre- smutt and it was requestedd !

Warnings- sub!eddie, dom!reader, !bondage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sit still or I'll stop." You warned and Eddie's hips stilled before reluctantly settling against your bed. You trailed your hand from his stomach to his tattooed chest, fingers ghosting over his nipples and your mouth following close behind.

It was bordering on two hours of you edging him, and you both decided to try something new tonight. Roped up against the bed frame, poor little Eddie was begging at your mercy. He absolutely worshiped  you. Alternating between grinding back and forth and leaving hickeys all over the skin you could reach. He was doing better than you thought he would.

You kissed up his chest, stopping at your name written in ink on his collar bone. Eddie groaned into his hand as you nipped at the pale skin around the tattoo.

"How badly do you want to cum?" You asked, slowly raising your hips before sitting back down on his lap. You set a lazy pace, making sure each stroke was slower than the last.

"So...so bad, princess, please," his blurry eyes were heavy, routinely flickering from your face to where the two of you were connected and back again. You hummed, but remained silent and his hands hovered over your thighs before shakily running through his hair.

You loved when he got like this. Big brown eyes staring up at you, cheeks wet with tears and not a single thought floating in his head. Driven only by the need to cum, second only to the need to please you.

"Can I—can I kiss you," he panted, licking his lips, "Please."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." You leaned in, lips drifting over his and you waited just to tease him further. His eyes flickered over your face in anticipation and you kissed him chastely before going in for another. And another. You grabbed his chin, licking your way into his mouth and you could still taste your pussy on his tongue.

He moaned into your mouth as you clenched around him, he thrusted upward into you to the most of his ability, which was a lot he has a lot of hip strength (😏). You gasped at the sudden warmth inside you.

"Fuck," he panted against your lips as his back arched off the bed, "I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to—" he trailed off with a hiss as you rose to your knees and looked below you. There was a ring of white at the base of his cock, the brown hair of his crotch slick with it.

"'M sorry, 'm sorry, princess. I can keep going, please, keep going." The view below you is a sight to see. Sweat dripping, legs shaking, the submissive "Dungeon Master" all at your fingertips. Normally, you would have stopped then and there. Knowing he got to cum when you didn't would have torn him up. But he was so earnest, doe eyes so pretty when he begged you, and you figured you'd do what he asked. There was punishment in pleasure, after all.

(SORRY THIS IS A LIL SHORT BUT TY SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1K!!)