9) not enough

Word count- 1731

Genre- light smut, fluff, bit of angst 

Warnings- sensual touching, slight swearing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just do your fucking homework, like it's not that hard," thumping your pencil against your temple, you mumble to yourself, annoyed at the fact you couldn't concentrate on your assignments.

Since you came home, you've been sitting in the same spot for almost an hour on your bed, just trying to summon up the mental capacity to get your school work done. It was boring and you were just the tiniest bit upset at the fact that Eddie didn't drop you off. Apparently he had some prior commitment to attend, therefore forcing you to walk home. However, he did say he would at the very least stop by your house for a bit before he needed to get ready for his show.

"Sorry, I'm late, sweetheart," his voice coated the air in a teasing manner, making his presence known.

You jump a bit in your spot, not expecting him to be at your open window, "Jesus, you couldn't have rang the doorbell or something?" you annoyingly rolled your eyes.

"What's the fun in that?" he questions, making a struggling entrance, "Plus," he stands tall, finally making his way in, "I like seeing you get all giddy," he inched his way closer to your bed, all while kicking off his shoes and attempting to throw his jacket on your desk chair.

He gets to your bed and flops on his side. His elbow propped his head up as he looked at you. Glancing at him for just a second you could see all his features. The way his brown eyes caught the light of sun lingering into your bedroom, the highlights in his hair burning a bright burnt umber. He was pretty. The way he would flick his tongue out when thinking. You couldn't stop thinking about him.

"So, uh...you okay?" he observes you, he reaches for your knee with his free hand, slightly shaking it to grab your attention.

"You made me walk home," you sigh, displeasingly, shifting your body enough for his hand to slip off of your knee.

It's his turn to shift in his spot now, removing his hand from his head, he cocks his elbow just enough to support the side of his upper body, he squints at you confusingly, "Okay?" he elongates the word, trying to decode what you meant, "I thought you had a ride," tilting his head to the side, he continues to search for your gaze, but your eyes remain on your unfinished homework, "you didn't have a ride? You should've told me," scooting his way over to you once again, he grabs a hold of your knee.

"You already had plans, and I wasn't going to call my mom again. You know how she gets when I call her when she's working late," you shake your head, finally giving into the comfort of your bed.

"Oh shit, yeah," he recalls, "well tell me next time, I could've dropped you off really quick." you were just staring at the ceiling, not responding to him, but you felt him shifting his weight on the mattress, "come on," he chirps. You lift your head up to look at him, "let's go," he motions for you to move over to one side of your bed.

"What?" You whine, not wanting to move from your spot, "Eddie! That's my stuff- what the hell?" you quickly sit up as you hear thumps on your floors.

"It's fine," he reassures, "it's just paper, you can do it later," he was tossing your books and homework to the floor to make room for him. He wiggles his way to the side of your body, his head just below your shoulder. He peers up at you, "Isn't this nice," he snuggles his cheek up against your arm, smiling into your warmth.