Confession

I woke up to Reid softly stroking my hair. The feeling so sweet that I let out a hum in enjoyment.
Seeing I'm awake, he starts to kiss over my exposed neck, causing a sigh of content to leave me.
"You like that Bambi?" He whispers in a raspy voice.
"Yes, don't stop" I sigh
He continues to play with my hair as I snuggle deeper into his chest.
After everything that's happened, I'm just so happy to be with him again.
"I love you" I whisper
"I love you too" he tells me
I can't help but beam every time he says it.
I push my body up as lead down to kiss him. It starts out slow before getting more intense. My hands move into his scalp as he grips my waist.
I finish separating our lips, giving him one last peck before rolling off of him.
I move to leave the bed when his large arm hooks around me and pulls me back into him.
"Let me go, I'm going to make us some food" I laugh
He kisses along my jaw before finally letting me go.
"I'll help you in a few minutes, I need to take a shower" he tells me
I brew a cup of coffee before I start chopping up some fruit I had gotten yesterday.
I cracked some eggs in a bowl, whisking them in with some milk as I hummed along to a song stuck in my head.
I swayed my hips as I moved around the kitchen, stopping when I feel hands side onto my waist.
"Don't stop on my account gorgeous" Reid whispers.
I turn to face him, my eyes traveling down to his bare chest and the towel wrapped around his hips.
I guess I had been staring too long when Reid finally says,
"My eyes are up here baby"
My face gets hot, and I turn around to mix the eggs as they cook.
Reid wraps his arms around me and I'm all too aware of how his muscles feel pressed up against me.
"Since when are you so clingy?" I tease him
He smacks my ass in response, making me yelp.
"Since I didn't have you in my arms for a week. I missed you gorgeous" he tells me.
I can feel his hot breath against my neck, and his hands move to my hips.
Once the eggs were done, I put them on some plates with the fruit as I take a seat.
I roll my eyes as I'm quickly picked up and placed on Reid's lap.
I accept that I'm not going anywhere, so I just grab my plate and start eating.
"Reid?"
"Yes Bambi"
I try and find the right words,
"Did someone break your heart before?" I ask, hoping I didn't push too far.
"No, you're the first girl I've been serious about" he answers
"Then- uh why did you tell me that you didn't think you could love? What happened?"
He's silent for a while, and my body stiffens at the sudden tension.
He sets down his food, turning me in his lap to face him.
I take his hand in mine, giving it a slight squeeze.
"You don't have to tell me yet. Whenever you're ready." I tell him
He finally meets my eyes, taking a deep breath.
"You know I was deployed right?"
I nod.
"I was only 21 at the time but I had moved up fast, and was a sergeant. We were based in Iraq and I was leading a team there."
He paused for a moment, trying to collect himself. I placed my hand on his cheek, stroking his jaw with my thumb.
"We had worked together for years, and I trusted all of them with my life. I had gotten the orders to raid a site for abandoned explosives. It was in enemy territory, but seemed simple enough."
I could see as he tried to blink away the tears in his eyes.
"Without the details, let's just say I should have come more prepared. Searched the surrounding perimeter or something. The site was a trap. They were waiting for us and killed 11 of the 14 men on my team. I watched them all die."
I tear slipped down my cheek as I hold his hand tighter.
"Me and what reminded of my team were discharged after the event. All too distraught from what occurred. I had gone to the funerals of those who past, met their grieving families. I promised myself I would never let myself that close to anyone again" he said softly
I kissed the palm of his hand, pulling him into me.
"I'm so sorry Reid. I can't imagine what you've been through." I whispers
He squeezes me tightly and burrows his face into my chest.
"I've never let another person in, until you" he tells me.
After a few minutes of just holding each other, he finally looks up to me.
"I'm really glad I let you in Mila" he tells me.
"You're not ever going to loose me." I promise him.
His hands move to hold my face, pressing his lips to mine. I press closer into his body, my hands holding onto his large shoulders.
"I want to tell you how much that means to me Mila- I just I don't know the words" he whispers against my lips.
"Show me then" I tell him.
He leans back in, capturing my lips again as his hands slowly run over my thighs.
The kiss is slow and needy, making me ache for more.
His arms hook under my thighs picking me up as he stands. He leaves wet kisses all over my neck and chest. Each one slow and carefully placed. We make it into my bedroom and he lays me down gently.
"I love you" He whispers.
He slides my shirt up, placing a kiss between my breasts that makes me shiver.
He massages my tits gently as he kisses his way down my stomach.
"Every fucking part of you is perfect" he rasps.
He places a kiss over my panties, making me sigh out before he slowly drags the lace down my legs.
His touch is so gentle and sweet, entirely different than how he typically is. He moves slowly and sensually, giving me time to process every touch.
"I want to show you just how much you mean to me Bambi" he says, looking up at me.
He holds eye contact as he presses a kiss to my ankle, moving slowly up my leg leaving kisses. I can feel his stubble bush against my skin, leaving goosebumps.
I bite my lip as he kisses up my thigh, getting closer to my wet core.
His fingers drag along my thighs and my legs fall open at the touch.
His eyes look to my soaking cunt, groaning in approval.
"Such a good girl for me, my girl" he praises
He leaves a few last kisses along my inner thighs before dragging his tongue along my center.
I let out a light moan, leaning back as he glides it over my clit.
He slowly circles my slit, his hands sliding up to hold my waist.
"So fucking sweet" he groans
My hands tangle in his hair as he keeps going, focusing more on my sensitive clit.
His movements slowly get faster and I let out a moan as his teeth brush my clit.
"I want to cum" I sigh
"I have you baby" he says, voice vibrating against my cunt.
"With you inside me Reid" I moan
His eyes flash up to mine, grinning.
He leaves one last kiss to my sensitive clit before getting up.
"Whatever my girl wants" he tells me
He leans over my body, wrapping my legs around his hips.
My body pulses in anticipation as he lines his cock up with my entrance.
I hold onto his shoulders as he starts to slide into me slowly. My lips part as he stretches my walls slightly. I'm so wet that he pushes into my easily, us both moaning as his entire length slips inside me.
"You feel so fucking good gorgeous, fuck"
He uses one hand to support his body weight, while the other comes to gently massage my clit.
The pleasure helps my walls relax, and Reid starts to thrust in and out of me.
His strokes are slow and deep, making me gasp each time he fits inside me completely.
The act is so slow and sensual, different from how he typically is.
The pleasure slowly builds more and more, flooding my entire body. I look deep into his eyes, feeling so close to him in this moment that I never want it to end.
His thrusts get slightly faster, finding the spot deep inside me that makes my eyes roll back.
I feel myself getting closer, but needed something more.
I grip his wrist, pulling his hand to my throat. His pupils dilate as I wrap my hand around his, signaling him to squeeze.
His hand wraps around my throat, squeezing tightly as my pleasure grows.
I hear him groan as my walls start to tighten around him.
"I need you to cum baby, cum for me" he grunts
I let out a long moan as he repeatedly hits my g-spot, my legs beginning to shake.
I feel my core tighten, us both moaning and groaning at the feeling.
With a few last thrusts my orgasm hits me, so deep that it sends vibrations over my body.
Reid pulls me in for a deep kiss as he finishes right after me.
"You're everything to me Bambi"