"Who's at the do-" Kalin stopped realizing it was Dontay.

"Hey bruh" Dontay said.

"Hey I totally forgot that you was coming. I thought you was staying tomorrow?" Kalin said.

"Staying?" I said.

"yeah my parents are out of town for a couple of weeks, and Kalin's mom insured that I should stay here until my parents get back. And I can't say no to company." Dontay explained.

"We where about to watch a movie do you want to watch it with us?" Kalin asked Dontay.

Why did he have to ask.

I like them both but I like Kalin just a little bit more and my feeling are just darting around the room right now.

"Yeah that sounds coo" Dontay replied.

We all went upstairs and sat on Kalin's bed.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie so I went on my phone.

I am sitting in the middle of the boys and its so awkward.

I was looking through my insta tl until Kalin texted me.

Kalin- Hey I'm so sorry I forgot about him coming today.

Me- It's ok K

Kalin- what's wrong your not really watching the movie and you love movies.

Me- I can't get my mind off some stuff.

Kalin- Babe you need to chill, relax your mind.

Babe? Heh umm I didn't tell him that I still like him.

Can he tell I still do, he can see right through me.

I like it.

Me- yeah ok

I locked my phone.

I look up at Kalin who was sitting on my right and smiled.

He grabbed my hand and just rubbed it with his thumb for a few seconds.

Then I turned my head to Dontay and smiled he smiled back while rubbing my thigh.

Mixed emotions.

Fuck!

"I'm going to get some snacks" I said while getting up, walking out the door and going down the stairs to the kitchen.

I was in the kitchen and then I realized I don't know where anything is.

"Shit" I whispered.

"what's wrong baby?" Kalin said from behind me snaking his hands around my waist, I got a little startled.

"Don't be scared babygirl, I got you" he whispered in my ear.

He keeps calling me babe, baby or babygirl it gives the chills.

Its great!

"Oh umm, I just realized that I don't know where the snacks are" I smiled.

He stayed behind me with his hands around my waist, we stood there in silence.

I feel so secure in his arms.

Kalin started to kiss my neck it felt so good.

I let out a quiet moan.

I felt Kalin pull a little smirk on my neck, then pow I felt something else on my bum.

Bruh this dude really likes me and I don't know what to do.

He's so ugh.

Kalin turned me around so I am facing him.

He looks at me then looks down at his crotch area and smirked.

"Your so silly, comon lets get these snacks" I laughed I went to move but Kalin still held on to my waist.

"Kalin" I said in a stern voice.

"Your my snack" he said.

We where now looking at eachother dead in eyes, I could see my reflection in his eyes.

It was so cute.

Kalin moved his eyes down to my lips them raised a brow.

He leaned in and softly pressed his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in perfect sync like dolphins, jumping in and out of the ocean.

The kiss quickly deepened and got intense.

he picked me up (rock you like a baby) and put me on the kitchen counter, I wrapped my legs around his torso.

We where kissing for a good 3 minutes until Kalin decided to lift up my shirt a bit, I pulled out the kiss.

"Kalin I think we should stop now" I said.

"What, why?" He said frowning and panting.

"Because Dontay might be getting suspicious, and you never know he could come downstairs to check on what's taking so long" I said.

"Already done that and it was a bad idea" I heard a voice from behind me.

I looked back and I saw Dontay with a face full of disgust.

Why do attract boys?

Why can't I be the ugly boring one, that never gets attention?

"Shit shit shit!" I said while banging my head into Kalin's chest.