"The shareholders are at it again." I answer. "Bayenzani manje sibalande?" she asks and we chuckle. (What are they doing now so we can fetch them?) "They want to see me out of my own company and that's not happening." "What's your plan?" "I don't know I'm still thinking about it though." "Don't worry you will find a way to take them out." "I sure will." She smiles which reveals her cute dimple.

"Other than that you good?" she asks. "I'm good. Nothing else is bothering you besides work issues." I ask and she shakes her head no. "Let me dish up for the both of us ngilambile manje." (I'm hungry now.) "Uphekeni?" (What did you cook?) "Mash, gravy and pork chops." "In my next life I'm finding a man that can cook for me." We chuckle.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up and i see Siyanda sleeping. I kiss her forehead and she mumbles incoherent words and i smile. I didn't think I would get the chance to experience love again after my last relationship but here I am falling harder for her as the days go. I haven't told her how I feel yet because I'm scared she might break my heart like they did but she is different.

I will build up the courage and tell her one day how I feel about her but I also want to make sure she's the one and i don't just say the 'L' word only for me to regret it few months or years down the line. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth.

I walk back and i find her on her phone and when she looks up she smiles at me. "Uright." I ask. (Are you okay?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." she answers.(I'm good and you.) "I'm okay. Uleli kanjani?" (How did you sleep?) "Kahle wena." (I slept well and you.)  "Same old same old." "Okay." She kisses my cheek and walks to the bathroom

I sit on the bed and i check any messages. I see one from my dad telling me we will be meeting at my boardroom at four o'clock there is an emergency concerning the business. I hope it's a work issue and not that we have to go to war. The wars are my least favourite due to the causualties. I text him okay and ask him what the emergency is and he tells me I shall find out at the meeting.

She comes out of the bathroom and climbs on the bed. We start making out and i stop after a while to catch my breath. "Aren't you going to work." she asks. "Yeah I am but ngingena ngo 11 so i have more than enough time." (going at 11...) "Please take me to work." "Sure get ready then we'll go."

She gets up and walks to the bathroom to shower. While she is showering i make the bed and go downstairs to make breakfast. She comes out after 45 minutes and i plate up for her and she thanks me.

"This weekend I'm taking you out." I say. "Where we going?" she asks. "Somewhere nice just wear sexy on top sexy." "Please don't tear the clothes this time." "I can't promise you that but I'll try not to." She giggles. After eating she clears the counter and washes the dishes while i go upstairs to change. I go back downstairs and i see her wiping the counter.

"Are you ready?" I ask. "Yeah we can go." We get out and i lock the door. I drive her to her workplace and kiss her. "I'll see you later." she says. "Sure. I'll call you when I get time." "No problem." She gets off the car and we wave at each other then i drive back home.