Chapter 10: Chasing The Lead

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Norman smirks, knowing what Peter may be thinking or coming up with a plan for something. But instead, Norman just grabs Peter and practically drags him out of the room and towards his depressing cell.

                  <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ned! Flash! Wake up!" Mj silently shouts as she tries to wake the two passed out boys.

"What?" Flash asks as he slowly wakes up.

"Mj?" Ned questions while he also wakes up.

"Where are we?" Flash immediately asks.

"In a cell...kidnapped" Mj answers making Flash and Ned wake up even more on alert.

"What?! Oh man! Oh god! What do we do?!" Ned panics.

"Calm down!" Mj tries to quiet him down so he's not screaming his lungs out.

Creeakkkk.

The door opens and they all spot Norman Osborn dragging a bloody and wet Peter from behind before throwing him to the floor and stepping onto his back.

"PETER!!" Ned shouts.

"Ned? Mj? Flash?!" Peter shouts back in surprise before coughing out in pain and spitting water up.

"QUIET!!" Norman screams, shutting them all up and smiling super wide at their reactions. "Now you all know Pete right here is spidey and he has secrets. You three have secrets too! So why not...make you all spill your little secrets?"

"Don't touch them" Peter states in a warning tone.

"I'll only touch them if you misbehave" Norman threatens right before sending Peters shock collar to go off and having him scream in pain.

"STOP THAT!!" Mj yells.

"STOP HURTING HIM!!" Ned shouts.

"STOP!!" Flash also screams.

Norman smiles as he stops the shocks from going off. He then proceeds to take his foot off of Peters back as he is now breathing heavily and coughing up left over water. Without saying anything, Norman pulls Peter up and throws him in his cell where Mj quickly catches him before he hits the ground and he walks away with a maniac laughter.

Peters breaths are still coming out rapid and water is still in his lungs, making him cough it up. He quickly turns away from Mj to do so while Ned and Flash races towards them.

"Shit Peter" Ned curses.

Peter continues to cough up the water until his throat hurts too much to do so and turns to the three of them with tears in his eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry that you guys are here. This wasn't suppose to happen" Peter croaks.

"Hey, it's ok. The avengers are on it, they'll come get us" Mj assures.

"You're Spider-Man?" Flash finally splurges out in shock and disbelief.

"Y-yea" Peter nods.

"That explains why you two and May were at the tower. Not you guys getting those stupid notes and Peter being sick for like a month!" Flash puts everything together.

"A month?" Peter repeats a bit confused.

That's how long it's been? He can't believe it. He's been gone for a month.

"It's the 30th and you've been missing since the third of this month" Mj hesitantly tells him.

Peter sits there in shock as one of his tears falls. Mj feels her heart break and quickly yet gently pulls him into a hug as Ned joins, feeling shock and upset about Peters conditions and how they never found him.