63. RED WINE

"IT'S A TRUTH OR DARE'OH CLOCK!" standing over his chair like a marble statue of a Greek warrior, Jimin wails like an unleashed beast.

Something inside you hoists a red flag since this game is all about spilling your guts. You don't want to play this, not now. But the night is young and you can't bail out of it anytime soon.

"Alright! Alright! Listen, folks, this is how we gonna play this game." Hoseok starts to narrate the game with a yellow pillow in his hand. "The music will start and this pillow will be passed from hand to hand. In whose hand the pillow ends up when the beat stops, they should answer the question of the person sitting next to them, if you wanna dodge the question, feel free to do the disgusting dare. All the best peeps!" his usually bright face glows differently with zeal.

"So, can we start?" Excited Taehyung asks, as excited as a toddler on a school trip and the rest of them respond in unison.

Your eyes drift in the direction of Jungkook, sitting between Sejin and Kiara. Though you realize how absurd it is, you still can't suppress the jealousy gushing at the sight of Kiara and Jungkook sitting next to each other. You internally yearn to swap your place with Kiara and for a fact, you know that she would love to sit beside Namjoon, but your ego stands like a humongous mountain, reminding you to resist those desires.

The beat drops and the game starts. The pillow starts to move around, when Namjoon hands you the pillow you grasp it like a live bomb and throw it at Jimin hastily. When Jin is about to pass the pillow to Sejin, the music stops abruptly. All of you howl in joy and Sejin sits straight in his chair, ready to throw his question at Jin.

"So Jin'shi, tell us what was the worst kiss you've ever had?" Sejin asks in a tone that can be easily identified as a news reporter. The crowd cheers once again and shy Jin shuts his eyes.

"Well, the lips were solid and dry like a rock and didn't even respond back to my kiss. In front of those many cameras, it also felt awkward to kiss such a huge_"

"Fucking statue!" Yoongi chips in nonchalantly, followed by Jin's windshield wiper laugh.

You all look equally confused and Jin bursts into laughter, "he is talking about the shoot where he had to kiss that dumb statue!" Yoongi says in an annoyed tone and Jin throws the pillow at him.

"What? You wanted to share the worst kiss experience I've ever had and technically I did!" Jin says.

"If this is how the game is gonna be continued, let's stop it right away!" Kiara says exasperatedly.

"Alright! Alright! Let's take it a bit more seriously. Jin Hyung's was a trial round. The actual game begins now!" Namjoon chips in to make it up for his girlfriend's rudeness.

Music starts to ooze out of the speakers again. Pillow gets swapped even faster and this time it ends up in Taehyung's hand who is sitting next to Jimin.

"YAWS!" Jimin shrieks in joy. "So Mr. Kim Taehyung_"

"Woah! Woah! Wait, first, you gotta ask me the truth or dare! Let me choose!"

"Alright! Truth or dare?" Jimin's eyeballs rise up to heaven and come back in a circle, indicating his annoyance.

"Truth," Taehyung says confidently as ever.

"I dare you to kiss me!" Jimin says sneakily.

You expected Taehyung to laugh it off but to your dismay, he leans towards Jimin and plants a soft kiss on his cheeks.

"OH! MY EYES! MY EYES!" Namjoon mimics Phoebe from Friends.

"But he didn't even choose dare," Yoongi says wearily and pours himself a glass of Rum.