18: Endlessly* rewritten

(The Cab - Endlessly)

The morning of the wedding Erris, Vincent, and Spencer take me off to the spa to get pampered along with themselves as well.

When we are done we head to my parents house to where everything of ours is so that we can get ready.

"Do you have my suit for the reception here or is it already in my parents office at the gallery?" I ask the three once we are all done getting ready.

"It's already in their office along with Jasper." Erris says.

"By the way who was responsible for transportation when you and Jasper  leaves. What I mean is what are you and Jasper going to leave in after the reception?" Vincent asks making Spencer, Erris, and I laugh.

"Jasper took care of that so I don't know what we are leaving in." I say when I'm done laughing which makes him nod.

After a couple of minutes a knock sounds on my bedroom door. Spencer goes and opens the door to reveal my mom.

She gasps when her eyes land on me.

"Oh Elijah, you are absolutely beautiful my son," she says as tears begin to fill her eyes.

"Mom don't cry you're going to ruin your makeup." I say grabbing a tissue as I go to comfort her.

She takes the tissue from me and dabs her eyes not messing up her makeup.

"Oh! I almost forgot I come up here to give you something." My mom says taking out a box from her dress pocket and holds it out to me.

I open the box to see an old a sliver rimmed black wolf head cameo attached to a white silk choker.

"I had the cameo put on the choker. It was originally a broach but the pin broke so I had this done to it," she says I take the accessory out of the box.

I hand it to Erris who is beside me. He helps me put it on. The choker is made in a fashion that silk is pulled tight enough to not be pulled down by the weight of the cameo as it hangs down elegantly against my neck.

It goes with the mermaid dress I'm wearing with silk and lace sleeves that stops at the elbows before tapering off. If you stretched that piece out it would reach the palm of my hand.

"You do look beautiful my son." A voice says coming from a light source in the room before my mother Eclipsa materializes in the room.

"I will never get used to you calling him that." My mom says making my other mother laugh.

"I get what you mean but you will over time." Eclipsa says.

"I guess you're right." My mom says.

"Oh! I come bearing something blue," she says holding up a box.

As she is holding it up I walk over to her and opens the box. I suck in a breath.

"My goodness..." I breathe out.

Inside the box is a Sapphire and Onyx princesses crown. Spencer is now the one to put the crown on my head.

"This was made for you when Sephtis and I found out we were having you. We were going to have Blood Stones or Grey Soul Stones instead of the Sapphires. The Sapphires represents me instead of the Onyx which originally was supposed to represent me where as either of the other two for Sephis." Eclipsa says closing the box and sets it on my desk beside her.

"Thank you." I say as I hug her to which she immediately recuperates.

"I'm happy you like it," she says before we pull apart.