8: Ivincible* rewritten

Escape The Fate/Lindsey Sterling - Invincible

Jasper's POV

I never would have thought to have met my mate. For a while I started to think I didn't have one. Kalina wouldn't leave me alone about it. Goddesses, I wished so many times she would but nope. There are times when she will not shut up. I just want to throttle her and tell her to shut the hell up. But I don't do that and simply tries to ignore her even though she was my friend.

Oh my goddesses! I found him! I found my mate and I couldn't be happier. He's so freaking precious and adorable.

When Jayce, Tryst, Erris, Kyle, and I first got here we went to a Showroom that we heard about. That's where I met him. Apparently, his family owns the Showroom. We saw some pictures that had been taken and they were really good. We saw him putting some pictures up and went over to him. We asked him who took them and he told us that he did. All of us bought the one we had seen and seven more. Once we got home I took all of them to my studio and put them in a vault that is hidden under the floor under the bed. The others minus Kalina know that the pictures were in the studio.

I saw my mate every day but I couldn't be around him.

I have always thought that anyone would be extremely stupid to reject him. What unnerved me was that he always mentioned that his mate could reject him just as good as they could accept him. He is one of the few that have been rejected but also a mate to a Lycan. Some who are werewolves and are mates to Lycans are either stolen from their original mate or they cheat on them. I would not do that to Eli. As much as I would like to believe I would let him have a life with his first mate if he hadn't of rejected him, I don't think I myself would have survived it.

I think after some time my Lycan would have tried to take over or would take over to get our mate or he would completely destroy the whole pack just to get his mate. I don't ever want Elijah to be scared of me. That is one of my fears. His fear of me would break me but he would be scared of the rest of us then himself afterwards. He would genuinely hate his own existence and would no longer want to live. I don't want that happening but I don't think that will ever happen.

I believe in him. The feeling of the fact that he's going to accept himself, me, and the ones of our pack is to great to doubt.

On Elijah's birthday Kyle, Tryst, Erris, and I over hear Elijah and his friends talking. For as long as I've known him he has always wanted but at the same time didn't want to find his mate because of this overwhelming feeling that he has always had that he was going to be rejected.

Jayce, Kyle, and Vincent mated and we did the pack initiation yesterday.

All four of us ever since we were little, we have had this mindset. We try not to be intimidating but we can't help that we are. It is because of what we are.

During lunch Elijah found his mate and it had to be that asshole alpha who sleeps with everyone who gives him the attention he wants while making fun of those who don't and Eli is one of those. Not to mention he bullies him for being openly gay. There have been so many occasions where I have wanted to pummel the stupid alpha but I held myself to keep from doing so.

From the moment Eli found out who his mate was he got annoyed. Not just annoyed extremely annoyed from the way he was acting. From the shocked look on everyone's face who was looking at him it shocked them by the way he was acting and from his immediate acceptance to being rejected.

Then when he came back to school because of his wolf hurting, the alphas slut provoked him but to my surprise he didn't do anything. Instead he just continued what he was doing. That's when I decided to go over and tell him that we needed to talk. So we left and I took him to the waterfall. When he is around me he's calmer but he can still get mad and provoked enough to shift.