I grab my baggy t-shirt and some boxers and put them on. When I turn around, still pulling up my shorts, I noticed Levi staring.

"Levi?"

"Hmm?" He asks, fakely oblivious.

"You were staring at me getting dressed."

"Oh, it's not my fault you have a nice ass."

There goes my face turning red again.

He walks up closer to me and places his lips right by my ear.

"Everything about you is hot." He whispers, trailing his tongue along my ear, causing me to shiver.

Leading me to my bed, he pushes me down and straddles me. He places his lips on mine and then grinds his hips onto mine, making me gasp into the kiss. Taking that as an opportunity to slip his toung into my mouth and explore, he does just that. My eyes then close and I try to process what's happening.

He continues grinding but pulls my shirt off over my head, separating our lips for a quick moment. He soon stops grinding and puts his hand on my crotch that was...definitely reacting to Levi's actions.

"L-levi...please stop."

It was happening so quickly and I'm not sure how I felt about it, but he stops thankfully.

"Eren, did I do something wrong?" He asked scaredly.

"No! No, no, no. Nothing wrong. I'm just....afraid I'm gonna do something wrong. Plus that just happened really quickly." I say sitting up as Levi slides off my lap and sits next to me.

"It's ok. I think the same thing. That's why I freaked out when you told me to stop. I've never done this before."

"I've never done it either. I'm just afraid I'll screw up and you'll leave me." I say, getting way too deep. It's kind of unnecessary but....oh well.

"Eren! I'll never leave you. Never in a million years! Don't ever think I would, especially over something so stupid." He defends himself.

That immediately makes me relax.

I hug him, and he must have been shocked at the sudden contact but he then hugs back.

Feeling a tear roll down my cheek, Levi sits up.

"Why are you crying." Levi asks worry in his voice and a confused look on his face.

"I'm...just happy. Happy that I have you in my life." I say chuckling "I'm being dramatic right now...like a little girl." I laugh at myself, wiping my eyes.

He smiles and I feel my heart melt. Seeing him smile makes me so happy.

"We should lay down." I say, glancing at my clock that reads 1:23.

I pull the blanket off my bed and he climbs in first. I then go down stairs and turn all the lights off that we accidently left on earlier.

Climbing back up the stairs and heading into my room, I see Levi curled up in my bed.

He was adorable.

I turn my light off and somehow climbed into the bed without tripping over stuff on my floor.

I then snuggle up to Levi and wrapped my arms around his slender body, pulling him closer to me and slowly placing my face into the crook of his neck.

I breath in and smell him. He has a relaxing scent.

"Levi, you smell good." I say softly into the back of his neck.

"Mmm I try." He says and I giggle.

"What the hell Eren, did you just giggle...like a girl?" He asks, slightly turning and I'm assuming he's giving me a look of shock.

Thank god it's too dark for him to see my blush.

"No. I don't giggle. If anything, you'd giggle." I say, putting the blame on him "even if I did giggle, so what. I don't need no gender roles."

"You totally just giggled."

I hum into his neck letting him win with this. We stop talking eventually and let the darkness take over us.

~time skip~

I awoke naturally. Odd...usually I'd wake up to my....ALARM! I DIDN'T SET MY ALARM! WE WERE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL! I was facing Levi who was still sound asleep. When I turn around I see someone who I don't want to see, and never would have expected to see standing in my doorway.

Not mikasa. Not armin.

My dad.

My dad, was back and back at the worst moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darn, almost had the sex.