chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren p.o.v.

God, the wait for a text is a wait I hate waiting for.

That was a mouthful.

I'm not sure what I'm anticipating the question to be, but it's something.

Why am I always thinking about Levi? Why am I always wanting him to say sonething that even I am unsure of what it is? What is this weird feeling I get when I think of him?

Like Jesus christ, there's something wrong with me.

Sometime while I was caught up in my thoughts, my phone went off. It was obviously Levi.

Let's see what he has to say.

Levi: what's your shirt size again? I didn't get my friend anything earlier and I forgot your size. So I need to write it down.

Blankly staring at my phone, a wave of disappointment comes over me. I don't know what I'm disappointed about though. What did I want him to ask me? Whatever it was, wasn't asked.

Me: Any size fits. Medium fits the best. Small is a little tight, and large is baggy.

I turned the lovey dovey Titanic shit off. I guess I just didn't feel like watching someone else be in love at the moment.

What is wrong with me?! I'm getting so angry over I don't even know what.

I didn't get a respond from Levi after that. I guess he got what he wanted.

I head to the kitchen and made some Ramen. It's an easy-to-make dinner that high school kids like me can actually afford.

-short time skip-

Once I finish eating, I run up the stairs for my bedroom. Looking at the clock and it reads 10:45pm. Man time flies by fast and I need to get to sleep.

I set my alarm for the next morning, since it was indeed a school night. I then took my shirt off and jump into bed.

Just as I got comfortable, I realize the lights are still on.

I have a habit of getting comfy in bed while my lights are still in operation.

Groaning, I get up and flick the switch to where it was facing down. Stumbling, I make it to my bed once again, this time in the dark.

As I lay there, one person popped into my mind; Levi.

Then the darkness came over me, encasing me in a comfortable silence.

~time skip again~

Again, I wake up to that god awful noise.

School.

It's the same thing everyday. There is nothing new which gets quite boring. The only thing I look forward to is geting through this year since it'll be my last.

But, at least I get to see Levi at school.

Wait no! I mean I get to see Armin and Mikasa, my friends.

I should be excited to see them. Not Levi. What the hell is wrong with me.

It's all good. I'm good. I'm ok.

I glance at the clock, mind you I'm still lying here in bed and I better get a move on. I have to be at school in 30 minutes.

I jump out out of bed and head towards my closet with the energy I gained during the night, and let me tell you one thing, it's not enough.

I grab some white skinny jeans and a pink shirt. Yes, pink. There's nothing wrong with that.

-time skip once again-

As I reach the school entrance I hear the bell ring. Late again, oh well.

I check in and all that shit since the damn school is so strict, it's like they're some type of garrison or something. (Ha see what I did there? Jesus christ I hate myself.)

I walk into my first class, once again. And see him, not my teacher although his dumbass is here sadly, but I see Levi, and once again that feeling comes back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haaaa! I love writing this story! It's so fun! Well anyways I really hope you guys are enjoying it and continue reading it. (Sorry about the short chapters, they get longer later on.)