He was standing near the bed just watching them.

"Knock, knock... we need to come and get them for some testing," the nurse said coming inside the room.

"How long they'll be gone?" Kemari asked.

"Hmm, normally anywhere from 30 minutes to up to a hour. It just depends. You feeling okay mom?" She asked looking at me.

I nodded my head yes, I was just in pure bliss. All the pain was worth it.

She wheeled him out in their little beds, leaving me and Kemari alone.

"Bae you good?" Kemari asked coming to my side.

"Perfect. Let's make some more."

He side eyed me, "You ain't normal." He leaned down to kiss me, "I'm proud of you. You was a champ."

"It was painful but I think it made it worse inside my head, not knowing what to expect. Come lay with me." I tried moving over a lil.

"Nah they gone be coming in checking you in a lil bit. I ain't bout to be in them folks way."

"Well come sit by me."

"If you just wanna be close to me just say it." He said attempting to mock me.

I laugh, "Unlike you... I really do. Come mere real quick."

"You make me nervous. Ima stay on this side."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Babe come sit by me, please."

He moved the recliner. Chair over to beside my bed, "What's up lil girl?" He asked rubbing my arm.

"We parents now."

"I know, how you feel?"

"I feel like I want some more."

"I feel like you crazy as hell."

"I know, gimme a kiss."

"You might try and take advantage of me."

I laughed, "Nigga. Get outta here."

I leaned over and pecked my lips but I wanted more than that. I pushed his head back down into him. He gave me what I wanted then moved.

"This is sexual assault. Ima tell them folks," he laughed not even being able to take his self serious.

"Bitchhhhh, y'all nasty and that's exactly how y'all got here in the first place," Kimora said coming in.

"And is," I laughed, I was happy to see her, and couldn't wait to share the news with her!

"So guess what Mora...." I said sitting up.

"Wait, me first. I got you this and this and this!" She passed me three bags.

I unsealed the giant brown bag and instead smelled the wings before I could pull them out.

"Honey hot lemon pepper!"

"Y'all so ghetto," Kemari joked.

"Don't ask for none either," Kimora said stall facing Kemari.

"Ima eat whatever the hell I want."

I smirked glancing over at him. He needed to stop talking like that. It was sending me into an entire different place,

"Chill out." Kemari said looking at me like he read my mind.

"Sit these on the table." I said, passing it to him.

I opened up the next bag and saw it was a Marc Jacobs tote bag. I've been eying the pink one for the longest!

I smiled big as hell, "Thank you!"

She smiled, "One more."

I opened up the smaller bag and pulled out a box. It was a pandora bracelet with some charms.

"You're the best."

She came over and hugged me.

"I love them!"

"You're welcome! You deserve it all and more." She said.

"How's Drako?" I asked.

"He was trying to come up here but they told his ass to sit down. They gone release him tomorrow tho."

"That's good. Can't wait to see him. Now it's my turn... sooooo they played my ass real good and while they seemed like they were joking... I really had twins."

"GIRL! Two babies. Oh my Goddddd."

I laughed, "Yes, a boy- Kemari Jr and a girl- Kemora. With an e but after you."

"Forreal?!? Ima cry! Y'all playing?"

"I wish." Kemari teased his sister.

"Bae don't do that."

He laughed, "I was playing Bae. She know that."

"Aww thank you." She hugged me again and then went over to hug Kemari.

"I'm so honored! Y'all really love me and I can't wait to see my TT babies."

***

I opened my eyes reaching for the feel of the bed my babies were in. I panicked when I didn't feel their weight weighing down. I cut on the overhead light and saw that Kemari had them both. They were resting comfortably in his arms as the three of them slept.

I could get used to the sight of it. I cut the overhead light off and leaned back closing my eyes.

"You good?"

"Did I wake you with the light?"

"I thought it was a nurse or some."

"Oh sorry," I mumbled.

"It's cool. I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."