Living Together

Ms.Joke's pov

I am living with aizawa now but still I want to stick with him more time... Ah... But we both have to be focused on our jobs too. It's our priority after all.

Aizawa's pov

It's been a while since Emi and I started living together and no one knows about it.
It's nice living together with her like whenever I wake up and looking at Emi working hard to make us breakfast to my taste every morning then we set off to work, she gives with a bye kiss...
Then when I return home, sometimes she will be in the house before me and sometimes she will be late to home.
On weekends, we both make and  eat our breakfast then we do some work. Then we will spend time together like watching movies, playing games and couple stuffs. At night we will sleep together.
It also feels good to tease her and make her angry sometimes.

But...
I still want to spend more time with her.

"I'm home"
"Welcome back Aizawa!"
"Yea, your apron is cute today."
"Really! I thought you will like it so I bought this one hehe."
"Yea, this is good enough to want me to kiss you."
"First go and wash your hands and change your clothes. Then you can do whatever you want, after all tomorrow is Sunday.*smirk*"
"Oh you want me that bad.*smirk*"
"*Blushing* ah.."
"*Wall slamming*Say you want me first then I'll make sure you will feel heaven."
"*Blushing*I...I....want ....you,..Aizawa*closes eyes*."
"Damn.*kisses her and he broke the kiss and said* wait I'll go take a shower and we will continue.*smirk*"
"Ahh.... Okay. *blushing*"
Ah..she makes me turn on.. Living together is so nice. I'll make her feel the heaven for sure. Damn girl.

To be continued....
I'll update the next chapter asap!