Chapter 2: Jealous Aizawa

1 week after being hugged by Aizawa

Hero meeting is gonna start in 30 minutes. It is the first meeting of Aizawa and Ms. Joke after that no named hug happened in the middle of the street.

Aizawa already in the waiting room for the meeting which is gonna start in 30 minutes. And he is surrounded by Present Mic and Mid night.

*Emi just entered the waiting room.*

Emi's pov

Oh Erazer is already here! What should I do?? Should I act normal ?? Or act like I don't even notice them??
*Aizawa and Emi got eye contact.*
Ohhhh crap now.. I can't even act now.. well then I'll pretend like nothing happened.

"Hy!! Midnight, Mic and E-Eraser."
"Ohhhh!!!! Emiiii, how have you been doing. It's been long time since we both met."
"Yea, midnight!!! I'm doing good and you!!"
"Yea me too!!"
"Hy! Emi, you forgot this (scarf) in my house."
"Ohh!! I left it in Mic's house huhh!! I have been searching for it for 3 hrs... Thanks Mic."
"Is the scarf that important?? To search for 3 hrs??"
"Yea, it's a gift from my grandmother. She made it by herself so it's more important."
"Ohh!! Be glad that I bought it here when I actually planned to use it to clean my floor."
"WHATTT!!"
"Emi, be glad that Mic don't use it as floor cleaner till now."
"Yea, midnight."
"Well Emi, why were you in Mic's house ??"
"Well, that's secret!!"
"How sad... Emi told it's a secret to her dear friend midnight...."
"Hahaha. I won't fall for that. I'll tell you that later."
"Okayy."
"Aizawa, you haven't said anything yet to Emi!? Atleast you will say "shut up" "no" and some suffes like this."
"Ah. I going back to sleep."
"Maybe I should have suggested your hero name as "Sleeping head" instead of "Eraser head" hahaha."
"That's true, Mic."
"That's funny hahahahahahaha."
"Emi, control your laughter."
"Not possible I guess, midnight."
"Not be helped huh!!"

*Meeting ended. And Mic, Midnight, Aizawa, Ms. Joke. Headed out of the building and spilting their own home ways. *

"Hyyyyyy!!!! Emi, you are going in north direction, right!!"
"Yea, Midnight."
"Well, Aizawa too. So, both of them go together. *Blinking her eye to Emi like it's saying "enjoy your love life"*"
"Y-yea."

*Aizawa and Emi left and Midnight is Smirking back at her ship.*

Aizawa's pov

Ahh.. Midnight is trying to ship us again....
Even thought Emi acted perfectly fine today. I thought she will be clumsy today after seeing me.

"Hy, Joke."
"Y-yea."
Why did I even called herrr!!
"Why were you in Mic's house!?"
"Ah-ahh-AHHHH. That's nothing important."
"You are bad at lieing even though you are a hero."
"Ehh"
"Tell me !"
"N-no it's a secret."
"Why."
"B-because it's secret."
"So you mean it's a secret and it's a secret."
"Uhmm yea."
*Grabbed her right wrist and took her to a small road way. No one is there and no one can notice them.*

"E-Eraser????????"

*He pushed her against the wall and slammed his right hand beside her neck in a slight bend position. "

"You are going to be punished. *With a angry face*"
"E-Eraser you are scaring me now."
"Hero's are not allowed to be scared."
"W-w-wh-what *bullshit*"
"Tch- you piss me off."
"W-w-wh-what I-I did??"
"Air head as usual."
"Wha-what"
"You hero costume...is funny but it has its own good points. Like, I can see your curves easily and those short pants looks damn funny but it shows how beautiful is you leg and this lips... As pink as ever."
"Wh-whhh-whatttttt. *Blushing as fu*k*"
"*Cares the end of her hair.* You really looked so normal today at the meeting. And I guess you forgot that I hugged you. And acted all normal is not what I were expecting."
"H-hu-hu-hug!??!!!?"
"What you forgot.!?"
"N-no- *she cut off by another hug by him.* Eraser??"
Still Eraser huh!
"I hugged you like this that day. *His hands on her waist and her hands on his chest while she is resting on him* how? You like it??."
"I-I uhmm... Yea . ... But still I can't believe I'm being hugged by Eraser..."
"Oh then this will help you to face reality. *He pushed her against wall again and kissed her cheek and then he rubbing her lips.* See, your face is all blushing and your lips are pink as ever. It makes me want to kiss that lips non-stop."
"G-g-go-go a-go ahead ."
"I know!!* He smiled and went near her lips, only few inches gap and kissed her.*

Her lips are so warm....

"*He moved for breath* o-on-once more, Eraser."
"*He smirked again.* Being spoiled huh! But I'll stop here."
"Wh-wha-what..."
"* He hold her hand till they reaches her home,  left her safely and gone back to his home.*"

*On there own thoughts*

Emi's pov

Recently Eraser is acting strange is it that he likes me or some sort of going with flow...
Aizawa is the type to donate himself to his job so there is no chance that he likes me. Maybe he gone with the flow and did that....

Aizawa's pov

Even in her hero dress she looks funny and hot... I need to control myself.... Mainly she said "it's secret".. what were they doing there...

*The next day*

*Aizawa going back to his home as usual and on the way back he needs to cross Mic's home*
*Aizawa noticed Ms. Joke coming out of Mic's house. He is standing back while Joke not noticed Eraser and walking to her house. Notice that she is in her normal clothes. No one on the street since it's 12:00pm now.*

Aizawa's pov

Should I say something.. nah, no need I guess..

*After 5 mins*

"Who is that. You are following me for 5 mins now !? *Talking while not turning back and see his facein a slight back turn.*"

Oh she actually thought I'm following her..
"I don't need to follow you. Or should I say I have to head home this way too."
"Ohhhhhhh Eraserrr!!! I thought some villian is following me hahaha."
"*Sign..* dumb"
"Wha-what."
"What were you doing this late at Mic's house."
"Uhmm secret..haha"
"What do you mean by secret. It's too late and you are not in your hero uniform too."
"Uhmm I were discussing something with Mic personally. And it's not like... You think.. and Eri is in Mic's house too."
"Then tell me what were you doing till this late... *Lean closer to her*"
"S-se-SECRETTTTT."
"Oh so it's like this. *Grab her wrist and dragged her to his house. He opened the door of his house and closed it fastly once he dragged her into his house.*"
"E-Eraser, your house is so clean and neat. As expected of You."
"Eraser? You think it's time to call me as Eraser? I'm not hero now. *he smirked*"
"H-huh"
"*He grabbed her waist and kissed her. And pulled back for breath.*"
"Sh-Shoto...*blushing and facing towards Aizawa.*"

Dang it, how cute.

"Yea... *Light blushing*"
*Joke is wearing casual green mini dress*

 *Light blushing*"*Joke is wearing casual green mini dress*

(Joke current dress.)

"*Aizawa slammed her against the wall once again. And took a look at her dress again. He smirked and kissed her hard this time.*"
"*Pushed him back* th-This is entranceee.."
"I don't care. *kissed her again while his hands on her thighs and moving his hands to her a*s."
"Mmmmmh"
"Oh you are giving erotic sounds now."
"N-noo"
"I see.. *smirking, he moved her hair to see her neck and gave a hickey.* I marked you now."

Emi's pov

Should I say him what I'm thinking... I guess I should...

"Shota, what's wrong with you lately... I want to know why you are hugging me and kissing me. Is this just because of going with the flow?"

"Huh? You think I'm going with flow."
"I don't really know. You are not the type to love me more then just a friend."
"I don't know too. I want you to be with me. And only me."
"Wh-wha-what Does that m-mean."
"I am not good with feelings but I know what I want and what I don't want. For now I want you to be close with me and I don't want you to go to any other guys."
"I don't understand... What do you mean by this."
"That's why I said I itself don't know."
"I-I see."
"Can we continue now.."
"Y-Yea"
"As you wish, Emi *whispers in her ears.*"

Thank you for reading. Will be continued..