chapter 6: I miss you

Ms. Joke's pov

Wahhhh, I have no breaks this week..... I can't even able to see Aizawa since he proposed me...

(Narrator's pov: it's been 14 days since Aizawa told his feelings for joke.)

Things with shigaraki got to tense up recently causes the hero to do over work...
Right now all official hero's are separated into a groups to track on villan team.
And I ended up with tracking Himiko Toga team.

"*Her assistant* Ms. Joke!!! We got a track of Toga!"
"Really?! Oh great. *Looking at the tracking device* I see ... She seems to be heading to the shopping mall!!?"
"*Everyone in the room from the Toga tracking group* Eh?"
"Eh? AHHHH SHE SHOULD BE HIDING RIGHT BUT SHE IS HEADING TO MALL??????????????"
"*Once again everyone*EHHH?????"
"Well, whatever she thinks...
I got a plan ..
let's divide our group into three. 1st group track Toga through this device. 2nd group follow her where she is heading to and notify me everything in the end of the day through text or call. 3 rd group will investigate Toga's character and her personal life. I'll go with 3rd group.."
"Okay Ms. Joke."
"Well then I'm taking my off."

*Ms. Joke walks out of the room.*

What in the world is shigaraki thinking?!
Well, I'll go ask U.A class 1A since they have fought with Toga I can look into her quirk more deeply.

*At U.A*

*Aizawa walks in the class. Ms. Joke is walking behind Aizawa.*

"So.... As for today.... Ms. Joke as came to investigate on the fight with Toga with you guys...."

"*Midoriya* wowww it's Ms. Joke AGAINNN!!!"
"*Ashido* Smirking for her ship"
*Whole class are chit chatting*

"SO! *Aizawa useing his quirk and everyone gone slient*"
"A-ah you don't need to quit them-them like this you know, Eraser."
"They won't quit down if I don't do this."
"I-I see.." AHHHHHHHH I CAME TO U.A AS IF NOTHING!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT AIZAWA BEING HEREEE!! It's been more then a week since I saw Aizawa too...

"Wel-well then class 1-A. Tell me the points you noticed with Toga, both her quirk and character."

After 25 minutes

"Hahahaha it's a nice time investigate with you guys! You have a great students, Eraser!"
"I see."
"Well then I'll be leaving hahaha."
"*Mina* nooooo let's talk some more too!!"
"*Midoriya* yeaaa!! We want to know about you quirk and tell us some tips for fighting!!"
"L-like what!??"
"*Mina* hmmmm.. like how you started to love Aizawa sensei hehehe."
"Ehhhhh!!!!"
"The whole class: Come on tell usss!!"
"Stop *Aizawa uses his quirk again and everyone sat on there seats.*"
"W-well then I'll be going haha..."
"Yea."
*Ms.joke about to leave*
"Ah and I have to talk to you about shigaraki so can we meet today at cafe or any other place maybe?"
"*Mina* ahhhh a DATE!?!?!?!?"
"*Midoriya* wh-wha-what a date????????
*Started his mumbling*"
"*Denki* whattttt Aizawa sensei like Ms. Joke?????? I REALLY NEED TO GET A GF SOON ENOUGH"
"*Uraraka* kyaaa you both will look great together"
"*Kirishima* I root for you both guys!!!"
"*Todoroki* All the best sensei."
"A-Ah nono you guys got it wrong. We only gonna talk about Shigaraki." Aizawa might hate to tell others about our relationship. He is not interested in these things after all haha.
"Eh. I thought it's a date"
"See I told you guy- what??"
"I thought it's a date"
"*Mina mumbling* ah he told it!!"
"Oh-oh okay!*blushing*"
"*Mina* that's all????"
"Uhmm *blushing*"
"There you go blushing again! Well then let's meet again at the bar by 7 pm."
"Oh okay bye, Aizawa!"
"*Mina* YOU CALLED HIM AIZAWA!???!!!??"
"Ah yea, she is my girlfriend now."
*Ms. Joke blushing* ahhhhh he said I'm his girlfriend!!!!!!!
"The whole class: *freeze* WHATTTTTTTTTT"