Chapter 7 past!

Third person's pov

U.A school memories...

"Hyyy Emiii chan!!!!"
"Hyyyy Nemuri!!"
"How have you been!!! How is your leg now!? Are you alright now??! You should have rested today too!!"
"Ah.. it's fine, seee I'm all energetic and as happy as ever!!! And I'll make sure to crash that villan's head for breaking my legs and hospitalised for weeks!!!!!!"
"I'm volunteering helping you with that!!"
"Yeaaa!!!"
"Yooo Emi!! Are you alright??? How ya leg now??"
"Yup!! I'm all fine and good now, Mic!!!"
"Glad to hear!!"
"Eraser look here!! Emi is back!!"
"I see. I heard that you should have been hospitalized for another 1 week but why are a you here now?"
"Haha!! I proved the doctors that they are wrong for try to make me stay for another week so they told me to stop jumping and things for 2-4 days because I haven't walked so my bone should have gotten a little numb and weak so I gotta process my legs little by little as fast as I can!! So that I can beat the ass up of the villan who broke my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"If you want to beat up that villan that much then you should first take care of yourself properly."
"Hehe!! Are you worried about me just now!!!!?"
"Huh no. Just that seeing you energetic spirits make me to wonder where you got this much spirit.."
"Eh ??? Ah ???? Oh ??? HAHAHAHAHAH"
"NUGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY AIZAWA BUT .... I CANT .... HAHA...."
"Eh? Why are you laughing?? Mic?"
"JAHA HAHAHAHAHA I NEVER THOUGHT THAT AIZAWA MAKES JOKES!!!"
"What are you guys laughing for??"
"Haha... It's just that Aizawa do think things  that makes us think that you are also not perfect!!! Muhahahaha!!!"
"Eh? What ? Laughing and say clearly, Joke?"
Mic says "You are good at studying."
Mid night says "You are cool and handsome. And also strong!"
These words made Aizawa into SUPRISE
Joke says "And you give your best in everything and it might look like you don't care for others but we all know you do. So, we all thought you are perfect but just now....... MUHAHAHAHA IT Was funny."
Aizawa got a little blush.
"It's not like I'm the only one who is giving my best in here right. I saw Mic and Midnight vs that strong villan which made everyone suprise that you guys won against such strong villan."
*Mic started crying and midnight wiping his tears*
"E-eraaserrrrrrr I'm galddddddd we areeee best friendssss!!!!!"
"Cry or talk don't do both at same time.. Mic."
"Okay Eraserr!!"
Aizawa signed "Well Emi, you broke your legs because you thought you need to evacuate the town people and got hurt since no heros in that place. Which means you literally gave your life to save the peoples. So that also means you are giving your best."
"Eh- ehhhhhhh t-than-thank you!!!!! I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN!"
"Not new..."
Everyone laughed "Hahahaha"

To be continued..

Guys, like this story if you liked it!!