Lisa's eyes started to well up. She was still staring at Lana as she said, "Yes, he is worth everything, Lana. You will understand once you find a person that you would want to spend the rest of your life with. You would want to protect that person with all your might. As long as you're with him, you would not care what kind of tribulations you would come across. You just want to be with him, because he is enough and everything that you would ever want in life. A person whom you could feel like home with..."

Lisa's eyes then began to flood with tears and she started sobbing like a child. She could not help it. She missed Jungkook so much in ways she did not even know existed.

Everyday was a struggle for her. A struggle to remain strong, to remain brave, and to remain optimistic. It was not easy, but she knew she had to do it. Her love for Jungkook was the only thing that kept her going. Her breath quickened from the sobbing and she suddenly felt herself fall in Lana's embrace.

Lana drew out a long breath as she tightly hugged Lisa and gently stroke her back to comfort her. Sadness clouded her face. She might not be able to relate to Lisa's words at all, nor could she understand why a person would allow themselves to fall for another person so much, that it would hurt them.

For Lana, being with her family and friends as well as having a good career were enough to make her feel contented in life. Having a romantic relationship was never in her agenda. If possible, she would even want to avoid it. Not everyone was lucky enough to find their soulmate, just like Lisa and Jungkook, or even just a good partner to be with. She wanted to spare herself from all the unnecessary nuisances and heartaches.

But her heart was broken for Lisa. She did not like to see her otherwise bright and bubbly friend in a miserable state like this at all.

May had also begun to weep at the sight of Lisa's first tear. She had always been a compassionate and empathetic person. She could feel Lisa's sadness as if it were her own.

But she wiped her tears and tried to gather herself, because she knew that sitting there crying would not help her friend at all. She then elbowed Drey who was sitting next to her and whispered, "Do you feel the same way with Cielo now?"

Drey coughed and suddenly stood up. "Alright, let's end this cryfest. Get up, girls! Let's train harder and find General Lim, so Lisa will never have to cry like this again." Drey tried to cheer them up as he pulled each one of them up to their feet.

He extended his hand at Lisa, smiled and said, "Ready to kick some ass, Mrs. Lim?"

Lisa looked up at him, wiped her tears and let out a wide smile as she accepted Drey's hand. Drey exhaled. Lisa would remain an important person in his life, and would always have a special spot in his heart.

But to answer May's question from before, about him having the same intense feeling for Cielo, just like Lisa's feelings for Jungkook, he could now confidently answer that he was just a step closer to getting there.

******

Jungkook woke up from the sound of blaring alarm. Then he heard footsteps. He quickly got up to see what was going on.

It looked like everyone on their deck was in panic.

"What's going on?" asked Riley. "The ship is on fire," answered Cobra.

Jungkook moved towards the cell door and looked from behind the metal bars.

His eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure running towards him…

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" Jungkook murmured. He saw Lisa give that mischievous smile that he had missed so much and winked at him as she unlocked his cell door and slipped inside his cell.