'Sh*it! What's taking them so long?' Torin muttered silently as he waited for a flashing red dot in their contact lenses as a sign that their location had finally been tracked.

After a few minutes, Draco joined them on the deck with Thea whose eyes widened and face paled in horror upon seeing Jeru and Chin. 'Ohh God, so this is how we will all end?' she cried inside as her hope shattered into pieces.

"Ohhh hi there, nice to see you again!" Draco said grinning as he saw Jeru.

Then he added when Mr. Big looked at him with questioning eyes, "Oh, that man was quite a fighter, Boss. He ran to us to save and take Madam Thea from us.'

"Is that so? Hmm, come here, my queen," Leon pulled Thea towards him and put one of his arms around her shoulders while pointing to Jeru.

"Chin told me that this man, Jeru Liu, was trying to snatch you away from me. Is that true?" He asked her in a menacing voice. When she didn't answer, he held her chin forcefully to face him and hissed, "So you like it, huh? A young man like him? How about watching me kill him before your eyes? You missed seeing me in action, right? It should be fun to break him to pieces while you're watching!"

"Please stop this, Leon…" she pleaded quietly as tears uncontrollably rolled down her face. She was horrified at the thought of having to witness Jeru's gruesome death. It would add to her already torturous sleepless nights.

Leon's face darkened upon hearing Thea's words. "Are you crying for him?! Well, watch this..." Leon hissed as anger, jealousy and fury clouded him.

He walked towards Jeru and repeatedly kicked him hard in the stomach until Jeru began to cough up blood. Jeru was tied up so he was unable to fight back and would just end up receiving all the blows from Leon.

Jungkook closed his fists in anger, but tried to control himself as he looked around. They were all surrounded by armed men and one wrong move from him would put all their lives in danger.

"Ah, this is no fun! Untie this man!" Mr. Big shouted to one of his men who quickly untied Jeru.

Jeru staggered back as he fell onto the ground. That shithead Big had really kicked him hard.

"Look at this CEO guy, Thea! Keep your eyes open while Draco tears him to pieces!" said Leon with a scornful smirk as he walked back to Thea and held her firmly to force her to watch.

Thea was sobbing hard in fear and agony. She was already weak on her knees and almost fainted upon seeing Jeru's blood. But she knew she had to hold on because Leon would otherwise kill Jeru as soon as she stopped watching.

"Draco, let him fight with you first. I want to show our friend, Mr. Wolf here, a good show. Make sure it's entertaining, so play with the bastard a little before you end him!" instructed Mr. Big with an evil grin.

'This damn woman dares to cry for this bastard. Let her watch him die a painful death!'

Draco who was grinning like a maniac pulled Jeru up by his collar as his right hook aimed to hit him hard on his jaw while he whispered, "This time I will kill you in the most horrible way, bastard..."

******

"Hold!!!" Jungkook suddenly shouted that made Draco pause as he looked at Mr. Big, asking for his Boss' signal.

"How about my right-hand man? Let my right-hand man exercise his fists on that loser. Let's see how good of a fighter the CEO of the Liu Group can be." Jungkook suggested mockingly, with a one-sided smile on his face.

"I actually know this guy, Mr. Big. And to be honest, he just rubs me up the wrong way... Just because he's from a powerful and wealthy family, he thinks he can always have things his way. I want his head!" he said appearing calm and relaxed, even looking slightly amused at the thought of having Jeru's head, but had actually been cursing inwardly, because the signal that they had been waiting for still had not arrived.