"Seriously, Bro? She's the daughter of Field Marshal and she has never even cleaned her own room for sure." Torin exclaimed when Jungkook and he were finally alone.

Jungkook's eyebrows arched as he said, "So what? That won't kill her, Torin! She's the same as all recruits in here, regardless of whose daughter she is. She can quit anytime she wants!"

Torin looked closely at Jungkook. Had he been wrong, thinking that Jungkook had something special with Lisa? He could sense it very well, but Jungkook was like hot and cold lately, so very hard to read.

He still thought that somehow a part of why they had to finish that freaking bowl of beef stew was because Lisa had prepared it.

His face crumpled at the sudden thought of how that beef stew made him suffer, and he was sure, Jungkook had suffered too since he was the one who ate most of it.

"By the way, Bro, what happened to Rizie and the man she liked?" Torin asked and smiled wickedly because he had his ways to check Jungkook's locked up emotions about Lisa Chan.

'Hmm sorry, Bro, but you won't get easily away from detective Torin!' He mused.

Jungkook's face became so stern that Torin thought he wouldn't answer him at all, but after a moment of silence he spoke, "I think Rizie is just playing around. You know how those teenage girls easily change their mind on things."

Torin creased his forehead and asked, "Why, Bro? Why do you think she's playing around?"

Jungkook sighed and said, "She said she likes him, then she bugged him or did strange things, then she started ignoring him for days?! So how do you explain that other than that the guy is just her play toy and she will dispose it anytime she gets tired of it or find another better plaything…"

"You mean she's ignoring you for days?" Torin burst out that made Jungkook frown.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed and looked at Torin directly.

Torin gulped and quickly reconstructed his words and said, "I mean Rizie, she's ignoring her crush for days?"

Jungkook nodded and suddenly left him to approach a soldier.

Torin looked at Jungkook and shook his head. His friend was in deep trouble without him even knowing. It seemed like Jungkook already liked Lisa and was just in the process of denial.

*****

"Are you ready?" Lisa murmured as she let out a silly smile with an arched eyebrow as she looked at Jungkook's spot.

"What?" Lana exclaimed as she examined her rifle.

"Nothing… I'm just talking about Juli if she's ready to be in action." Lisa replied and looked at her own rifle.

They were at the shooting range at that moment.

Lana burst into laughter. Lisa had given her rifle a name, saying it was their baby, Jungkook and hers.

"You are so crazy, sis! I still think you need a psychiatrist. You already have the syndrome you know… It's like more of an obsession I think," said Lana in a jest.

Lisa crumpled her face and said, "You mean Falcon approaching right now? I think that's the one obsessed. Can't you at least notice how many times that one is trying to get attention?"

"Keep it down," Lana scolded Lisa who teased her more.

"Hmm, you are playing hard to get!" Lisa burst out and almost screamed when Lana poked her side hard.

"Shut up, Lisa," Lana hissed when Torin was almost near them.

Her face was blushing too much so she ran to where May and Drey were standing.