Tae : You like it hun! ( In the mirror)

Y/ N : Yes! 

I didn't wanted to leave , it feel like the safest place at this moment. I wanted to spend all the time with mom and dad again and relive those memories, those good old days.

Tae : Its just the start, there is more for you! ( Smirking)

Y/N : no ! wait

He snapped his fingers again.

Nothing changed , i was still in bathroom, but Taehyung was not there.

But wait i changed again, this time i was 15, he sent me in 2013.

I come to my room, and lied down on bed to sleep.

Quarreling noises, *something breaking*

Mom : how many times i have to stop you from drinking why you never listen.

Dad : shut up! Its all your fault!

Mom: it was not my fault if you failed at business or lost your job.

Dad : now you wanna be the boss of me, because you are making money i don't become your slave.

Mom : you are drunk! Don't talk to me right now. Y/ N is sleeping.

Dad : she is my daughter! Stop fighting everyday if you want her to be happy!

In y/n's room....

The fight kept going on and on for hours , until both slept in different rooms.
Last year Dad's business failed and mom started working.
At first he was all supportive .
We were  having little money but still happy.

But soon the people started taunting dad. It entirely hurt his ego.
Dad started blaming mom for having an affair with the boss because of rumors.

The fights started getting uglier day by day, at first they would hide from me.
But after few months dad started getting intoxicated with drinks.
Mom felt bad , and scolded him for wasting hard earned money.

Soon both forgot i was in the house too.

They would fight on little things.
While i was going to school,
While i was on dinner table or even on my annual day at school.

I could never do anything to stop this ever.
So i ate meals in room. Spent days alone in library.
Even talking to my classmates felt weird now.

I tried talking to oppa but he started working at theater after high school and left the house. He always felt i stole all attention and care from mom and dad and certainly never liked me. Lately he has been more busy because of practice, he worked hard to become an actor and now has been called to Seoul for his debut. I am happy for him i wish i could tell him.

Y/n's brother pov...

Today is the day i shed my blood, sweat and tears for i am finally leaving to Seoul.

I was never the bright child, always failed in exams , not good at sports or art but spent time in theater, living different lives through different charters. When everyone brags about their kids mom would just stay quiet there was nothing good about me to tell but y/n grew up to become the child they ever wanted, smart ,  good at sports and activities, straight A student with medals and trophies filling our house. Dad wanted me to get in college but i rebelled against him.

This is the only chance  i get to prove myself. 

waiting at the airport...

(checks phone again)