Shock for Mini

Comincia dall'inizio

Menaka: Is everything fine? What did bride told? Does she likes Arvind?

Anirudh: Aun..aunty, bride is ok with this marriage.

Menaka: Really? Thank God! I am really happy to hear this news. Wow! Soon my son is going to get married.

Anirudh's eyes started to fill with tears.

Arvind enters the room and looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: Aunty, he came. I'll ask him to speak with you.

Menaka: Sure!

He gives the phone to Arvind.

Arvind: Maa?

Menaka: I am really happy for u you my son. God bless you. Soon your bapa and I will come to Korakpur for your marriage preparations.

Arvind: Maa, listen to me. I am not....

Menaka cuts the call.

Arvind: Shit; Anirudh, why did you told her that bride accepted?

Anirudh: That's the truth na?

Arvind: Come on, no one here is understanding me. You are best friend but you too cant understand me right? I don't want this marriage. Please!

Anirudh leaves to his room.

~In temple~

Mini and Guruji are speaking.

Mini: Guruji, did you found that innocent hearted girl?

Guruji: Yes, i spoke to a woman. She told that she will send her daughter.

Mini: Really?

Guruji: Yes, and I know she will be the perfect girl. By the way how is your mum?

Mini: She is severely ill. We have to do that Puja very soon, guruji.

Guruji: Is she really Ill?

Mini's smile reduced. She searches for Sulochana.

Sulochana is drinking Masala soda happily outside the temple that's why guruji asked that question to Mini.

Mini gets irritated but hides it from guruji. She rushed outside and hits the juice cup from Sulochana's hand.

Sulochana: My soda!

Mini stares at her.

Sulochana: Hey Kala nagin...

Mini: Shut! With great difficulty I made that guruji to find a girl for our puja. If something gets spoil by you then for sure I will show you the narag!

She dragged her inside the temple. Guruji looks at them weirdly.

Mini: Look at her guruji, she doesn't even know what she is going. She thought that Masala soda is her medicine as she is always eating tablets and Syrup. You only have to help us. Please.

Guruji nods yes.

Mini: By the way, when that girl will come here?

In this time Sumati and Bondita comes to the temple.

Sumati: Bondita, you remember everything right? At once the puja finish you should come here. I will be waiting here itself.

Bondita: You too come inside maa.

Sumati: I don't want to interfere in someone's puja. So you alone go and help them.

Bondita smiled and went inside.

Guruji looked at her.

Bondita: Namaste guruji!

Guruji: Look, here she came.