Who recieved the letter?

Börja om från början

Avantika: Bee is always ready!

Mini nods and took Sulochana from there.

Sulochana: Heyy, where will you go for that kind of girl? That too in City.

Mini: We have to plan something. Nagmani is more important. We should find that before next purnima. Orelse, we will loose it forever.

She drives the car to shiv ji temple.

It's evening

~In Haveli~

Anirudh is choosing shirt for Arvind to wear on his bride visiting day.

Trilochan is writing list on items to be bought.

Arvind: Kaka, you told me that you will help me in stopping in this marriage. But you are writing list now.

Trilochan: Hn, beta. I told i will help you in stopping the marriage not in stopping the bridal visit.

Arvind: Kaka?

Anirudh: Dey, don't create over scene. What if bride itself rejects you?

Arvind: That will be very good!

Anirudh: Hn, keep quite then. First let's go to their home.

Arvind: Theek hain.

Tanya comes there and looks at Anirudh, but he rejects her.

Tanya: Are you all going somewhere?

Trilochan: Yes, to bridal visit.

Tanya: Wow! For whom?

Trilochan: Arvind!

Tanya: Acha! Then, when will Anirudh go for a bridal visit?

She asks in a inner meaning.

Trilochan: Don't be hurry!

He smiled.

Anirudh: I don't want marriage now.

Tanya: What if the bride compels you to marry her?

Anirudh stays quite.

Trilochan: I think bride is ready for Anirudh.

Tanya blushed.

Anirudh: Kaka, I have some work. I'll be back soon.

Arvind: Where you're going da?

Anirudh: To post office. One of my parcels is stuck there. I should get it.

Trilochan: Okay, but you can't alone Na. Take Tanya with you.

Anirudh: Arvind will come with me.

Trilochan: No, he is groom now. He will not come.

Anirudh: Then I'll go in my own.

Trilochan: Take Tanya with you.

Anirudh didn't said anything but left to Post office.

Tanya is upset.

Trilochan: Don't worry, he is bit a shy. That's why he ignored you.

She smiled.

~In Shiv temple~

Sulochana: Why you took me here?

Mini waits for Guruji arrival.

He came there.  Sulochana is confused.

Guruji: Hail shiv ji! You wanted to meet me right? Any help needed?

Mini: Guruji, yes. Actually this is my mom.

Sulochana: Hnn?

Mini: She is mentally ill. To cure her a pandit told us to do a special puja.

Guruji: Okay, you can do it. Why you need my permission? Temple is common to everyone. You need not ask permission.

Mini: Actually, guruji. We can't do that Puja. We need an innocent pure hearted girl who doesn't belong to us.

Guruji: Oh!

Mini: You should help us in this. I know many girls come here and go daily. And I hope you know any pure hearted girl.

Guruji thinks on.

Mini: Please help me. I want my maa to get cured. Please guruji.

Guruji thinks of Sumati.

Sulochana thinks: My God! Sulochana you got a competitor in Drama acting.

Guruji: I knew a woman. I think she is the pure hearted. She daily comes here. She is good hearted too.

Mini: Is she married?

Guruji: Ummm, yeah! She has a daughter.

Mini: Wow, nice then. Her daughter can help us.

Guruji: Mmm.. I will speak about this to her.

Mini: Well, speak now itself.

Guruji: What?

Mini: I mean, we don't have time. Doctors said she will die soon. Please guruji, help us.

Guruji: I can understand your pain but I don't have phone. Don't worry she will come here at 6 pm. I will speak to her about this.

Mini gives a fake smile and Thanked him. Innocent Guruji fell in their trap.

Later, they left the place.

~In Post office~

Anirudh signs in a form and gets his parcel. He was about to leave the place but post master stopped him.

Postmaster: One minute, look at this letter. This is your address right?

Anirudh looks on.

Anirudh: Yes, master.

Postmaster: Then take it too, my work will be less then.

Anirudh smiled and took it from there.

On the way he is curious to open the letter.

Anirudh: Who sent this? It's written that hone wale pati. Oh my goodness, this letter is from bride. To Arvind! Haha, let me open this.

He opened the letter and read it.

~In letter~

Dear Hone wale pati babu,
                                                Namaste. I don't know how to write this letter. But i have to. Look, if you want me to marry you. Then you have to do two things for me.
      1. You have to send me pot full of Roshogulle, a day before our marriage.
      2. I will not proceed without my mother to your home. I can't leave her alone, so you have to allow me to take her with me after marriage.

If you accept these conditions, I will happily marry you and will support you throught my life.

And hn, remember one thing, this is not permission letter but a Condition letter.

Thank you

                                        From not yours but maa's dear,
Bondita.

Anirudh is mesmerised with that letter at the same time he laughed from his core.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!