Planning our vacation

Lukas' POV

This vacation for Olivia and I has been long over due. With everything with the bar association and my ex and grandfather being handled, it's finally time for us to handle this. And by handling this, I mean she gets a chance to relax with me and hopefully she doesn't stress out too much. She deserves everything in the world and I plan on giving it all too her. She means everything to me. I can see everything with her. She's tried getting where we were going to be heading and I refused to tell her. Not that I don't want her knowing, I just want to surprise her with this trip. I have even gone as far as packing her luggage for her. Bristol has told me before that Olivia has never been to the beach. That alone gave me an idea of spoiling her with a two week trip to the islands of Maldives. Bristol and Irina both said she would definitely enjoy the peace and quiet with me. Carmine and Gregor along with Pops are going to handle the day to day mafia dealings but won't make any deals until Olivia and I return home.

~Olivia~ Babe?

~Lukas~ In the office baby...

In walks my gorgeous girlfriend with the worlds biggest smile on her face.

~Lukas~ Is everything okay?

~Olivia~ I know you aren't going to tell me where we are going but when do we leave? I'm just trying to plan and help the girls with paperwork in the office..

~Lukas~ We leave tomorrow...

~Olivia~ And how long are we staying wherever it is for?

~Lukas~ We are staying for at least 2 weeks. Figured you and I could use quality alone time with no interruptions. Does that sound good to you?

~Olivia~ Perfect. I'm going to head to help the ladies out with last minute paperwork...

I tell her they won't spill where we are heading. She smirks and heads off. This woman is a spitfire and doesn't back down. That's what attracted me most to her several months ago. Carmine and Gregor walk into my office and are smirking at me...

~Lukas~ What's up?

~Carmine~ You want to marry my sister don't you?

~Lukas~ I mean I eventually want to marry her. This vacation will be the first time her and I have had alone time since we began dating. I don't want to rush it and then it not work out.

~Carmine~ I feel ya. She feels the same way about you that you feel about her. She smiles whenever your name is spoken. I haven't seen her this happy in I don't know how long. I know I didn't agree with the relationship at first but now I do. So you have my blessing in marrying her whenever you do.

~Lukas~ Now I need to speak to your mother and father about this too. I won't have anytime today to do so but I will go to them when we get back.

~Gregor~ Keep her safe. She is good for you brother even if in the beginning neither of you guys could remotely stand each other.

~Carmine~ Wait they couldn't stand each other?

~Lukas~ Lu Lu went with me. This was way before I kicked her ass to the curb. I didn't know this was all going to go down. But your sister put me in my place and when I found out about your parents being as sick as they were, I wanted to help. My family has more money than they know what to do with and I wanted them to be better for the three of y'all. But then we split up for a short period of time because of you and I didn't care whether you approved or not. Your sister makes me happy and I'll continue to fight every single day for her.

~Carmine~ That's all I care about now. I'm sorry I kept y'all apart when I did. I know now I wouldn't of wanted y'all to keep me away from Irina. She's easily one of my best friends.

We all sit here in the office talking. They leave and I quickly get the luggage into one of my vehicles. This vacation is going to be incredible. Two weeks alone with the love of my life. She needs this just as much as I do.

*******
Olivia's POV

Lukas was right. The girls would not spill the beans on where Lukas is taking me for vacation. Lukas has even gone as far as to hiding the luggage from me so I wouldn't be able to snoop and get any ideas on where I would be going. He knows me all to well.

But I have the files gone through and told them which cases hold the most importance. I told them as well which cases they should not even consider taking. We went through those cases and found out a lot of them were dealing with Igor and his goons. We reported those to local authorities. This also adds additional charges against Igor and Lu Lu.

As I sit here after the girls leave, I can't help but think how Lukas and I came about. I at first despised him as a human being. I couldn't stand him because he brought a whore to the first meeting. Then he basically paid for my parents treatment and now they are completely better. That means I have them around for several more years. Hopefully daddy will be able to give me away when the time comes to me getting married, and momma is here when I have my first few babies. I need them around still. Yes I have Carmine and Bristol but I need my momma and daddy. I hate whining about it but I do.

I head upstairs and paint my piggies for vacation. Wherever he is taking me for two weeks, my toes need to look amazing. I finish cleaning up our room and fix the two of us an incredible dinner. We watch a movie in front of the fireplace and relax. This time tomorrow, he and I will be relaxing peacefully for two weeks. I am definitely in love with this man with my whole heart. He's my best friend, and I am his.