Changing my ways

Lukas' POV

It is Monday and it has been 3 days since I basically made an ass out of myself when I went and met with my lawyer, Olivia. I learned a lot about her that evening when Irina got home from work. She laid into me speaking Russian. She told me that both of her parents have medical conditions that require expensive treatments. Sometimes she is stuck making the decision on which one gets treatment. She is beyond stressed out and me being disrespectful didn't help her situation any easier. Later on Friday evening I made some calls around to the treatment facilities that her parents are getting their treatments at and asked them to bill me for the fees. They asked if they should let Olivia know everything is taken care of and I told them that they are to tell her someone wanted to pay it forward and help her out, but under any circumstances they aren't to say it was myself or anyone related to me. I did tell Gregor and Irina what I was doing and Irina said Olivia is going to cry because she has been so stressed out with this current situation. I knew it was the right thing to do for her, even if she is still upset with me. That is the risk I am willing to take at this moment. I swore off all of the quick fucks because she is right, they could end up costing me absolutely everything that I have busted my ass for. My family doesn't need this either.

Irina said today, Olivia's parents have treatment and that she was going to have her momma get it this to around because her father got it last time. Irina said Olivia wasn't going to be in the office today because of this, so I won't hear anything about the evidence in regards to my case. I told her that was fine. She also said that she is going to keep an ear out if she or her sister mention anything about the treatments being covered by me at 100%. I decide to head into my office and look over some of our gun shipments to see if everything we have sold and sent to who purchased them adds up. I have an odd feeling that something is going to be extremely off with some of them especially with what I got accused of doing. I keep detailed documentation of each and every order we have received and I make sure whoever has purchased the weapons has done it legally. If they don't have permits and fail to register them in their names, we take the weapons back and we only give 50% of the original purchase amount back. This is because we use this amount to pay for cancellation fees for the forms.

As I am in my office going over each and every form with Gregor, our guards call up and say that Sadie is at the gate, wanting to come up to the house. Thankfully Gregor is here with me today. I'm not in the least bit of the mood to tolerate her ass without wanting to shoot her either. So I tell the guard to send her up but come up in 5 minutes to escort her out of here. I am going to be banning her from ever coming to the house ever again. She will also be trespassed from showing up here as well. As Gregor and I are going over paperwork, Sadie walks in wearing a trench coat and heels. Gregor and I both look up and gag. That is disgusting as hell.

~Lukas~ What do you want Sadie?

~Sadie~ I wanted to have sex with you today baby.

She glances over at Gregor and just realized that he is here today.

~Sadie~ What is he doing here?

~Gregor~ I work here and this is my family's mansion. You obviously want something from him.

~Sadie~ Yeah I want to have sèx with him...

She is beyond desperate. I can't believe that I have ever entertained the idea of her and I fucking. It was never more than that, just sex.

I glance down at my watch and the 5 minutes is up and right on time my best guard walks in. Sadie looks him up and down.

~Guard~ Yes sir what do you want me to handle for you?