What is going on?

Olivia a lawyer who is facing relationship troubles. Bristol Evangeline fresh out of school (college) and Carmine Alexander her baby brother just starting college. Parents have health related issues which leaves the kids stressed to be themselves. What happens when they fall for their opposites? Mafia meets lawyers and good vs evil.

*********

Olivia NivensJob: Lawyer Oldest of the 3 kidsAunt adopted her after her mother and father wanted nothing to do with her

Olivia Nivens
Job: Lawyer
Oldest of the 3 kids
Aunt adopted her after her mother and father wanted nothing to do with her.
Her principal ended up marrying her aunt, which that caused a lot of issues at first.
Status: Single. Completely untrusting of guys after he found out she made more than him.
Best friends: Bristol Evangeline(sister), Carmine Alexander(brother) and Irina Nadia(All or Nothing)

Bristol Evangeline Job: receptionist/paralegal Older sister is technically her cousin but they have always felt like sisters

Bristol Evangeline
Job: receptionist/paralegal
Older sister is technically her cousin but they have always felt like sisters.
Older sister and younger brother
Open to finding love but not digging for it.
Best friends: Olivia, Carmine and Irina

Carmine AlexanderJob: owns and runs a gun shooting range which is how he met Gregor and Lukas

Carmine Alexander
Job: owns and runs a gun shooting range which is how he met Gregor and Lukas.
Two older sisters- Bristol Evangeline and Olivia
Best friends: Lukas Viktor and Gregor Issak

 Two older sisters- Bristol Evangeline and Olivia Best friends: Lukas Viktor and Gregor Issak

Lukas Viktor
Mafia boss
Two siblings: Gregor and Irina
Best friends: Gregor and Carmine.
Gets his guns through Carmine's gun range and shop.
Doesn't have time for as he put it "bitches" and their issues
Has gotten himself into some legal trouble

Gregor IssakSecond in command with the mafia Brother: Lukas and sister: Irina Lukas and him got into some legal trouble after a gun deal gone wrong (not at Carmine's range)More tolerable out of Lukas and him, more romantic out of the two Best frie...

Gregor Issak
Second in command with the mafia
Brother: Lukas and sister: Irina
Lukas and him got into some legal trouble after a gun deal gone wrong (not at Carmine's range)
More tolerable out of Lukas and him, more romantic out of the two
Best friends: Lukas, Carmine and Irina

Gregor IssakSecond in command with the mafia Brother: Lukas and sister: Irina Lukas and him got into some legal trouble after a gun deal gone wrong (not at Carmine's range)More tolerable out of Lukas and him, more romantic out of the two Best frie...

Irina Nadia
Job: lawyer
Works with Bristol and Olivia
Siblings: Gregor and Lukas
Best friends: Bristol, Olivia, Gregor and Lukas
Doesn't tolerate disrespect from anyone.

**********

The children are back and on their own ways to finding their own paths in life. The girls from After the move are high end lawyers with Irina from All or nothing who happens to be the sister to two badass men in the mafia. What happens when Olivia and Bristol find out that their brother is working for the mafia? How will they react? Will they help Lukas and Gregor escape the charges or spend forever locked away in jail?