Feelings for him

Olivia's POV

Today I am back at work after my parents both had their treatments yesterday. It is still hard to believe that someone was this generous to pay for our parents medical bills as well as the treatments. I have another week until we have any sort of meeting with the prosecutors on Lukas' case. Irina called me yesterday and told me how she was out running errands and the chick who was with Lukas, came up to her. She ignored her but she accused Irina of telling Lukas to not contact her or something along that line. Irina told her that she doesn't persuade him to do anything. He does what he wants when he wants and if he wants to talk to someone than he will. Obviously Lukas doesn't want anything to do with her so he's not speaking to her. When Irina went to her car, she noticed Sadie talking to a much older man. So she took a picture and showed her father. This man in question happens to be Irina and the boy's grandfather. Irina is going to tell me more when she gets into the office today. She said there is a lot to this story in itself.

As I'm downstairs in the kitchen, Carmine has some extra pep in his step. He looks at me and I smirk at him. He finally grew a set and asked out this mysterious woman he is crushing on, I'm guessing. He stops and looks at me.

~Olivia~ What?

~Carmine~ What do you know that I know?

~Olivia~ What the hell are you talking about?

~Carmine~ Nothing never mind! Hey do you know Irina's favorite flowers?

~Olivia~ Why do you need to know her favorite flowers?... Oh my god, she is the girl you asked out?

~Carmine~ Yeah she is. Just remember Lukas fucks with whores.....

~Olivia~ Why would I need to know that? I know he has fucked around with them, he hasn't in the last several weeks. I have seen and spoken to him about once a week, Irina has told me he doesn't mess around with them anymore.

~Carmine~ You are too good for him.....

~Olivia~ Yeah and Irina is entirely too good for you but yet I'm not telling either of you two who you are allowed to be dating now am I? Don't worry. Who I decide to date is just that, who I decide to be with. I don't need your damn approval. He is just as good of a man as you are being the gun supplier of his mafia. Yeah thanks for hiding that. That's why I told you to keep your head down and stay clean. Now excuse me, I have to go to work.

~Carmine~ Bye....

I walk out that door. I get my brother is worried about me but damn, he has some balls to come to me and tell me who I am allowed to be dating. This alone annoys the living hell out of me. Bristol hops in the car and looks at me. She can tell something is bother me big time.

~Bristol~ What's wrong Livie Lou?

~Olivia~ Well Carmine decided to tell me to stay away from Lukas because he fücks whores. Well no shit Sherlock. I met one of those whores the first time I meet him. I said need flash he hasn't since our first meeting with him. He goes your too good for Lukas. I said well Irina is too good for you. He claims it different. But I may have giving him a low blow. I said well at least I'm not the mafia's gun supplier and walked away.

~Bristol~ He thinks because he's the man and the only man besides daddy he can tell us what to do.

~Olivia~ I love him and Irina together. I would never control who is with or who he decides to date. I know if a guy is worth my time. I wouldn't be wasting it on someone who wouldn't respect me.