Chapter 15

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Jungkook, I don't love you anymore! I'm in-love with someone else!

He becomes completely still, with a blank emotion-less expression. But I can tell I've hurt him a lot when he doesn't say a word.

His eyes shifts down as he stressfully sighs. Then turns around towards the ledge of the pool. He pulls himself up from the water and walks away, dripping wet.

I feel a sudden chill and the air becomes even colder as he disappears out of sight.

Atleast that got him to finally leave.

I finally drag myself out of the pool, brushing my arms together trying to keep myself warm. My body is shivering from the cold wind of the night.

Before I can make it inside, I abruptly stop to see Jungkook walking back out with a white towel in his hand.

I stand still in my spot as I watch him walk towards me. His expression is still the same— sad and despondent.

He stops in-front of me and wraps the towel around me. "You should get inside and dry up," his voice is low with no emotion. "The last thing I want is you getting sick."

"Tell the boys I'll come in the morning to drop them to school

"Tell the boys I'll come in the morning to drop them to school." The sorrow and misery in his eyes and voice, brings a painful tug at my heartstrings.

I open my mouth to say something but he walks away. I think it's better off that I don't say anything.

I watch him walking with his hands in his pocket and head down. I know I hurt him deeply. There's a gloomy cloud surrounding him.

My heart keeps tugging painfully as he gets further and further away. I should stop him. I should ask him to come back. I should—"Jungkook!" But my voice comes out weak, unable for him to hear.