𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈

1 YEAR LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Still with you ||
We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were
everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"
_______________________

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Why did it have to rain today?" Taehyung glanced up as he hid underneath his umbrella from the misty waters dropping from the grey dark skies above

"Why did it have to rain today?" Taehyung glanced up as he hid underneath his umbrella from the misty waters dropping from the grey dark skies above. "Is the universe trying to tell us something...It's been sunny days in Seoul but of course it rains today."

Jimin remained quiet as he gazed up to the trickling droplets of rain softly hitting his umbrella.

"This is the place," Jimin uttered, meaning to say it in his head.

"Huh?" Taehyung turned to Jimin in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"The place Jungkook had taken y/n," he said flatly, "Where...I found them together."

"Oh yeah..." Taehyung glanced at the back area of the lake house that he had fond childhood memories of with his brothers. "Sorry bro..."

"Sorry? For what?"

"This place must bring you bad memories..." he told him, "Since it's where...you basically lost y/n."

"No...it's not that," Jimin gazed back onto the empty lake house. "I don't care about that. That's all in the past now...It's the place y/n had realized how much she truly loves Jungkook."

There was silence between them, as their thoughts roamed and deep emotions rose.

"You think y/n and Jungkook will ever get back together?" Taehyung blurted, breaking the silence.

Jimin took a moment before he answered, "I hope so...But right now I can't really say." He deeply exhaled. "They are both happy apart. They're still so young. They got married young and had kids together. They never really got to experience life by themselves. They were always together and with us too. To be honest, a time apart was great for the both of them."

"In life..." he continued with a wistful expression as a pain tugged onto his heartstrings, "In life, your first love doesn't always end up with you. Despite all the love and memories, it sometimes ends tragically and that's just life, it's really not like the books and movies as they always project. It's far from the harsh reality of how relationships are."