Der Kommandant

9:00, Saturday.
Tom's Diner
PoV:3

The two Bismarcks, Admiral Graf Spee, and Tirpitz all sit on a table. Each had ordered their meals, Otto having whisky and some bacon, Bismarck had a sandwich and an Oxy-Cola, Tirpitz ordered plain bread with a stick of butter, and Spee with her waffles. In the middle of them was the pyramid object, along with the hot sauce and S&P. Bismarck looked at it with a tint of curiosity.

"Well? What do we do with this?" Bismarck asked, replied with silence. "If no one's going to answer then I propose that we schedule a meeting with the rest of Azur Lane." She said since the people she was with was either tipsy or contemplating.

Otto has taken a swig of his whiskey.

"I agree, however I don't think it'd be good to host it now." Tirpitz said, "And before you say it, the object in question has not yet been examined. It would take time to analyze it and I think the earliest we could get a meeting is before the Moon event.". Bismarck remained silent, taking a bite from her sandwich.

Otto takes a swig of his whisky.

Some time passed and the restaurant was mostly empty. Graf Spee was laying back on her chair having a food coma, she was the one who ordered the one who ordered the most. The object was pocketed by Bismarck to get it examined by the Iron Blood laboratory.

Otto takes a big swig from his whisky.

The table was really quiet, who knew that a talk between four socially awkward people would be really silent? 'Something to talk about... Something I enjoy...' Spee thought, pondering on the words of advice by her friends. Spee was about to talk until an waitress comes in and hands them their bill. Tirpitz puts her credit card on the tray and waits. "Um... Excuse me, miss, however this restaurant only accepts cash only." the waitress said, Tirpitz looked for her wallet only to realize that she had no cash money. Bismarck took notice and took out of her wallet and payed the bill.

Otto takes a swig from his whiskey.

As they got up, Otto groggily gets up from his chair and uses Bismarck as a tool for him to be able walk, like an old man with his cane. Moving out of the restaurant, Graf Spee leaves to conduct a training exercise with the Scharnhorst sisters. Tirpitz also heads off to do her thing. Leaving Otto and Bismarck to go to Bismarck's office as Otto was a bit too drunk with all the alcohol he'd consumed the last 12 hours.

Some time after, they arrived at her office and Otto detaches himself from Bismarck, wandering about. Soon he stops and takes a rest at Bismarck's couch. His mind drifts before finally...

Otto has passed out from excessive alcohol consumption.

A room somewhere.
Time, date, and location irrelevant.

Otto wakes up, he is sitting on a couch, beside a man on a rocking chair. The man had a slim figure, appeared to be around his 40s. He wore clothes similar to Bismarck as he was now. Looking at him, he gets the dawning realization and stands up.

"Captain Lindemann?"

"It seems you're awake, Bismarck."

"I can't believe it, I thought you died with the rest of the crew!"

"Well you see me now, don't you?"