sessions

It has been 2 weeks since naruto went missing. The naras, neji and uchihas all came together when they found a lead they was set back because the lead was a trap. They made a choice to stop the investigation for 1 week to get their minds all cleared and sort out things.

In those 2 weeks sasuke changed. He cried to itachi. And blamed himself so many times. But also shikamaru and kiba blamed him also. If he wasnt being a selfish spoiled guy and understood naruto he wouldnt have caused naruto to run off. Sasuke got colder. He didnt do good im school. He was mad himself.

Everybody missed naruto his teachers misses him. Naruto helped all of them so many times. All they could do was hope. But there was some students that was happy naruto was missing. His bullies specifically. They made a picture of naruto that had x marks on his eyes. And it said that monster in finally gone.

Sasuke fought the first guy he saw putting up those posters. He wasnt going to let people bully naruto like that even if he wasnt here. Sasuke was numb. He stopped eating 3 days ago but he wasnt hungry in fact he felt full.

Itachi had his hands packed. He was leading this case with shikamaru nara. Yes he is only 16 years old but he is the smartest nara they have. Itachi wished he caught the people last time. But he didnt now he was clueless. He didnt know where to start. He just went off of instincts.

While looking at the last kidnap itachi's phone rang. He saw it was sasuke he answered. "Yes sasuke?" He heard arguing on the other line. "I um got into a fight and got suspended. Can you pick me up?" Sasukes voice was dark. Itachi sighed "ill be there soon." He closed his computer and drove to the school. He saw sasuke all bloody and his right eye was swollen and purple.

"What happened?" Was all itachi said as he drove off. "I dont want to go home just yet. And some kid thought it was funny to say that naruto ran away with some slut." Sasukes voice had hidden worry in it. "As if saying naruto killed himself wasnt enough they said he was a whore." Itachi nodded and drove to a frozen yogurt place.

They both got their yogurt and ate in the car. It was itachis way at calming sasuke. After eating sasuke started crying. "What if he really is dead? Did i kill him because i was being selfish." Sasuke cried all his tears. He fell asleep. Itachi needed to find naruto. He hated seeing his brother like this. It reminded him of his depression with izumi.

Naruto layed in a dark cold room. He was chained to the pole so couldnt move as much. He was only given the necessaries like a small amount of food every 5 days. And hot water every 3 days. Hot water is filled with more natural chemicals so it fills up a person more. He was not given any clothes or hygiene supplies.

He takes a pressured water shower every 8 days. Naruto hated it here. He cried himself to sleep every night. He hated going into the "secret room" as his kidnappers told him. He was forced in there every 2 hours for 30 minutes.

Naruto was laying on the floor he heard the cell door open and stood another guy he knee in the last kidnapping. His sessions with him was the most painful. The guy unlocked the chains off of naruto and dragged him into another "special room" naruto screamed and kicked but he was hit. He went through that session that lasted 2 hours. He felt empty. Why was this happening to him? Once the session was over the guy dragged naruto to his room and threw him back on the floor.

Naruto felt and heard his bones crack. It was later met with excruciating pain. Naruto yelled and cried. He was in pain. His arm broke but his kidnappers didnt care.