planning

Naruto woke up sore. His whole body felt heavy. He got up and took a shower. He looked in the mirror and saw marks everywhere. He blushed and put on a turtle neck. He checked his phone and saw it was 5 pm. He rushed to get ready for work.

When he got to work he asked about the girl but still no signs of who she was. Naruto went to the place she was in. He sat next to her. For some reason he felt attracted to her. So he told her about himself.

"So um im going to call you hana. Hello hana i am naruto uzumaki-uchiha. I have 4 children. But only raise 1. I love them all equally though." Naruto started crying. He just couldnt hold his emotions.

After some time naruto stoped crying and left. He just couldnt finish. When he went to his office he saw sakura and some police. "Naruto, this little girl is an orphan. She has nobody to come for her. She does have 2 bothers both 7. Her name is Akiko." Naruto's heart dropped when he heard about that. He ran out the office back to akiko.

When he got there he took the towel off her face and started crying. Here was his daughter dead. She looked like him and gaara. How could he not notice. He hugged her and started crying. "Im sorry. Im so sorry." Naruto cried. He didnt leave until it was time to go.

When he went into the locker room he heard other nurses talking. "I feel bad. That little girl has nobody to mourn her death. Nobody cared if she was in an orphanage." Naruto was mad. But he knew the only person to be mad at was himself. He didnt fight to keep her.

Naruto went home and locked himself in the guest room. He ignored all the calls from sasuke asking him what was wrong. Naruto cried on the bed. Sasuke knocked but naruto didnt answer.

Morning naruto still didnt answer any calls or knocks from sasuke or his family. Sasuke was worried but he still had work so couldnt stay to help naruto. Since sasuke had to go to work earily naruto took care of menma in the day. But today sasuke woke up extra early to get menma ready. He packed their lunch then left.

Sasuke took menma to work with him. Since today was just meetings. And also itachi would be there. Menma was sleeping in sasukes arms. When he woke up sasuke changed his diaper and fed him. Itachi watched over him after.

Naruto didnt feel like eating. He was hurting. He felt betrayed his daughter died because of him. His family promised that they would be safe. But they wasnt. She was drugged, beaten and choked to death. Naruto just stayed in the guest room all day. He wondered how would akihiko and akihiro take it.

They was all they had in this curse world. He wondered how gaara was doing. He didnt even know he had children. Now naruto had to tell him it was his fault his daughter died. Naruto was going to have a funeral for his daughter no matter what his parents thought.

Naruto called the funeral home and planned everything. He bought her a beautiful casket. He planned the funeral for next week. He just needed to tell everybody.