Volume 1 - Episode 3

Start from the beginning

Blake: "You know that's risky and you managed not to cut your arm in the process?"

Noctis: "Thanks, Blake. I hope we become friends."

I see that Blake had her cheeks turn red for some reason.

Blake: "S-Shut up! And we're already friends right?"

Noctis: "Really?! Thanks, Blake!"

Blake blushed and she look away from my face the two of us went silent for a moment and some of the students were paying attention to the hologram of Miss Glynda Goodwitch, she was explaining something, but somehow I wasn't even paying attention to the moment. I look again outside and see the structure of Beacon Academy.

Noctis: "Wow...So that's Beacon Academy."

I was getting excited about starting my new life, I smirked at myself and knew I need to work hard if I want to start from somewhere. As I turn there was a blonde guy who was getting airsick, I was afraid that he was going to puke on me, but he quickly ran past me and some students and puke a little bit on the floor leaving a chunk on Ruby's friend boots, who was now trying to get rid off.

Noctis: "What bad luck to the blonde-haired girl."

Mini Timeskip

A few minutes passed by and the Bullheads were landing, opening the sliding doors towards Beacon Academy. The blonde boy who was puking went out first and let it all out on the trash can. I slowly walk past him and ignored him. Right now I need to know where I need to be.

Noctis: "Where to go next?"

Blake: "Hey, Noctis! Over here!"

I heard Blake's voice from behind me so I turned around and see that she was catching up to me.

Noctis: "Blake, what's up?"

I said while continuing walking while she was walking alongside me.

Blake: "Since we are friends and all. I was wondering if you want to be my ally?"

Noctis: "Ally?"

Blake: "Yeah, since we both going to be here for three years and we went on the wrong foot and we became friends why not team up with me and see if we can be in the same team together."

Noctis: "Sure. But why me though, there must be more students here who are better than me."

I said while looking around at where to go.

Blake: "That's great and you see that you are different from the other student, some people might try and get to know me, some try to flirt with me, but you? I don't know, you didn't do any of those things and we are friends after all."

She raised her hands towards me.

Noctis: "Sure, Blake I'll be your first ally and friend."

Blake: "Thanks, Noctis."

I shook her hand as I sign off allies or partners then a sound of an explosion was heard and a sound of dust rolling towards us interrupted us. The dust canister touched Blake's boot getting both of us to look at the ground and look toward the source.

Blake: "Great...A Schnee"

I heard Blake with an annoying voice and looked to where she was looking at.

With that, I saw a white-haired girl wearing a white dress and her suitcase is on the floor and her stuff is all over the place.