Chapter 36

Rahul's pov:
She look scared after Rishi's outburst. Even I'm confused. First I thought he was joking around to make her respond but he said he was serious. She released fresh set of tears.

"Rithu, come. Let's talk to him otherwise he will definitely do what he said" I said to her. She slowly looked at me this time and shook her head slowly.

"What? Do you want to admit in the hospital?" I asked her confusing. She look scared already. She shook her head this time too.

"Talk something Rithu or else get ready" I said to her. This fucks my mind hard. She slowly stood from the bed and came towards me.

"I don't want to come. Please talk to him" She murmured very slowly. I sighed. I took her hand and we both went out of the room.

Rishi was sitting beside Shreya. He looked at us and stood from his place.

"Ready? Shall we go?" he asked immediately. I wanna smack his head. Rithika was not looking at anyone. Shreya stood beside him.

"What happened?" she asked looking at us questionly. I explained her everything and she glared at Rishi immediately.

"Rahul, you know her health condition well than anyone in this hall. Her water level is very low and now she is crying her eyes out which will lead to heavy dehydration. More than that, she is not taking care of her health" he replied looking straight at me.

When it comes to her health, I definitely lose my sense. I didn't thought of anything till now. He is more concerned than me.

I looked at Rithika who is still leaving her tears slowly. I couldn't choose between these two.

"Rishi, I will take care of her. Now please leave her" Shreya said boldly. He immediately turned towards her side.

"Can you shut up? Your health is not so great than her and we will know it this weekend. And Rahul, it's still your option. I would be off from her case otherwise. You can take care of her" he shouted leaving me bewildered.

His shouting is completely new to everyone present here. I stood numb. I couldn't do anything.

"Rithika, get ready" I said to her with my straight face not looking at anyone, particularly Rishi.

I suddenly heard her sobbing sound higher leaving me clunch my heart. I immediately hugged her. She cried hard in my chest. Rishi ran in immediately.

"Rahul, take her to medical room" he said panicking.

I slowly took her to the medical room which is situated in the front side of our home.

"Rithu, please stop crying. I am with you please don't worry" I whispered slowly in her ears and her crying sound went silent. I knew she already fainted. I carried her and took her inside the room.

I layed her in the bed. Rishi almost barged in and jumped into the field. He connected iv immediately and checked her vitals.

"I know that this will happen soon. That's why I told but you both are always supporting her" he whispered while taking blood from her hand.

He had to poke 3 times to get the required amount. We did only today morning and now. I didn't speak anything other than looking at her stained face.

"Rahul, I will be back in few hours. Look after her" he said to which I nodded my head. He went out taking the blood in his hand.

Though it's not his mistake, I'm still mad at him for making her cry. He is very protective of her but I couldn't able to handle myself. I felt guilty.