Chapter 8

Rithika's pov:

I felt very weak and tired after waking up in the morning. I can't able to move my legs and my whole hips are paining since I was laying still for the past few hours.

I feel like my legs are numbed already. I don't really like to stay here even for a minute. My hatred towards hospital and doctors are always high from my childhood but I don't know why.

I need to get out from here somehow though everyone resists me!!!

But I can't even move my legs, then how will I escape from here?!

I need to find someway soon rather than living here in this hell.

Shreya and nurse helped me to use washroom with my straight leg which was pure hell and my tears knew no bounds. Shreya too shattered few tears supporting me.

I am thankful for her till my last breath. Breaking my train of thoughts, Rahul entered the room with Rishi. I felt that all my gloominess in my face faded away after seeing him.

He smiled walking towards me and my heart immediately asked me to smile back but I held an expressionless face.

"Did she eat anything?" he asked Shreya while Rishi was looking at something which turns out to be my report.

"No, she just had tea" she said and he glared at me. He already asked me to not drink tea frequently.

"No, don't give her tea hereafter. She needs more energy now, just give her some fruit juice" he said as if I'm going to obey his words. No way!!

Then he started checking my heartbeats. He slowly pulled my eyelids down with his chill hand and that send me shiver all over my body. He checked my eyes and mouth. My body being reacting to his every single touch. I curse myself now!!!

I saw Rishi taking a needle and that really freaked me out.

"Hey, wait? What's that for? I don't want that" I said boldly even with my shaking voice. Rahul and Rishi looked at me shocked.

"It's for your bone strength" Rishi replied still holding the needle and a liquid.

"Rithu, stop questioning him and let them do their works. Just trust them" Shreya warned me but nothing will stop me.

"I can't trust any doctors, Shreya. I don't want to see any needles. Still if you want to do something, just discharge me" I may sound rude but I meant it.

Rahul eyes flared in anger. I know why he is angry. I may trust him as my friend but definitely not as a doctor.

"Shreya, you trust us right? Then please wait outside for few minutes" Rahul said with his cold voice. What he is upto now?

"No, don't go Shreya" I demanded strongly but she looked at Rishi who nodded at her assuring and then she started walking outside.

What the hell is happening between these two?!

I looked at Rahul who was busy in glaring at me. I know he will loose his sense when he is angry and now I'm going to taste his anger medicine because of my over talking. I hope this ends well.

"Rishi, you carry on. Let's see what she can do" he said glaring at me. Oh my god! I can't even move from here. Think something Rithu????

Rishi came towards me with that dreadful thing in his hand. I couldn't think of anything other than screaming at this moment.

Immediately Rahul covered my mouth with his left hand and held my right hand with his. I didn't think of a second to lift my left hand and punch his shoulder with my iv drip and that caused my blood flow through the hand. They both gasped including me.

They immediately took my iv out and cleaned the blood. Rahul didn't say anything other than his cold stares. I gulped my lump in my throat.

"Sister, calm down. We are not going to hurt you" Rishi said still holding that thing. I like you buddy!!! Look at him, he is an arrogant jerk always glaring at me!!!

"See, I don't want that and that's my only point so let me free and you, Mr. Arrogant, try to look somewhere else other than glaring at me" I said controlling my laugh.

I thought he will become angry more but he smirked at me inturn. Something is up then!!

"Nurse, come and hold her down" he ordered the nurse causing my heart beat rise.

"Rahul, what are you doing? Are you in your sense?" Rishi asked him the way I wanted to ask him. It relieved me.

"Just do it man. We can't control her so my method is correct for her" Rahul said stressing each word. My body is already paining with all my movings.

The nurse moved towards me. I didn't know anything about how to stop him so I started to beg him.

"Rishi, please help me. I will do anything for you" I pleaded him. I can see Rahul was smirking inside but I didn't mind him. Rishi shook his head like he can't do anything.

Nurse held my both hands and Rahul puahed my shoulder back which hitted the bed again. Rishi wiped my upper arm. The first injection in my consciousness!!!

I started screaming but that idiot again closed my mouth. I tried to bite his hand but his hand is bigger so I couldn't able to open my mouth.

I started to run my tongue over his hand thinking that atleast he will leave me but he didn't budge from his place.

I felt the sudden pain in my hand and my tears got its own way down. I tried to shake my body though it's hurting to the core but their holds are strength as hell.

I felt the needle sliding out from my hand. I closed my eyes in frustration. Again I felt the needle taste in the same hand. Tears started flowing continuously as I can't do anything in this helpless situation.

After that, I looked at Rahul who is still smirking at me. He is wantedly doing this to irritate me. It's completely because of you idiot! I scolded myself for talking to him like that.

"Call Rita now" he said to the nurse but clearly looking at me smiling.

Oh shit!!!

She will break my legs!!! God, please help me!!!

Lawbook & Stethoscope जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें