Chapter 32

Rahul's pov:
I took her home slowly. She insisted me to take her to washroom as she wants to wipe the smell of medicines from her body.

I took her to the washroom and removed her dress slowly. She hugged me for a while and kissed me.

"I love you so much" she said while rubbing her head on my shoulder. I smiled in return.

I helped her bath and took her to our room. I made her dress and asked her to take rest.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a vegetable soup for both of us.

After entering our room with two bowls of soup, I saw her thinking something.

I placed the soup on the table and gave her a new mobile phone. She looked at me shocked.

"When did you buy this?" She ask surprised.

"Few days before but thought of giving you after you return to home" I said while she looked at it in awe. I already inserted her sim so it's ready to use. I sat beside her after bringing her soup.

I slowly fed her a spoon of soup while she was immersed in her new mobile.

"Rahul, shall I make a call to my office?" she sounded scared.

"You don't have to ask me. I only need your safety on your job. That's it" I simply said while feeding her. She looked at me blankly.

"Okay, I will try to take smaller cases hereafter" she looked at my face deeply to know about my thoughts.

"But don't try to take any cases for few months. We have to look after your health till you give birth to the baby considering you have many health complications in your body. So we need to be very careful and it's not going to be easy for you" I said hoping she would agree.

"But? It will take years to join again" she told the obvious. I nodded and she pouted.

"Enough, my stomach is full" she said rubbing her stomach. Barely she had 10 spoons.

"If you eat like this, you will end up in hospital bed again" I stated and she glared at me.

"I'm not coming to that hospital for any checkup. You can check me here itself" she said.

"I'm not your gyne. Lee is your doctor and Rishi is your primary care doctor so you need to talk to him" I said boldly. She widened.

"What? No. I want you to check me. Rishi is so dangerous" she said and I laughed at her.

I ate my soup and arranged everything in the kitchen. I took few ice cubes and went to our room. She saw me with her raised brows.

"I don't want this" She said the obvious.

"Is it not paining now?" I asked knowing very well that she can't even sit properly. She shook her head.

"Then lie down on your back" I winked while she glared at me.

"No, I'm fine" she said.

"Don't argue with me. It's melting, turn fast" I said and sat beside her. She pouted but turned to her side.

"Lie on your stomach. No problem" I said while removing her pants and panties down. She did.

I applied it on both the sides but she stopped me.

"One side is enough. I don't have pain on that side" she whispered slowly which makes me surprised.

"Are you sure? Lee doesn't give you any shot yesterday?" I asked confused knowing very well that the pain will last for many days.