forty-four

⚠️ tw: sexual content

Friday.

*Around 11:30 pm*

"Astoria failed," Pansy smiled. "You?"

I laughed. "It's still a long night."

I looked at her after scanning the room, only to see her eyes looking into the dancing crowd. When I turned to see what had her attention, I grinned, seeing Hermione look her way.

"I gotta-"

"Give me your cup," I said as she passed me.

I took her half-empty cup, before she vanished into the crowds. Just as I turned around, drowning her drink, I clashed into Mattheo's chest. He must've stood behind me.

"My Merlin," I said, seeing my drink spilt all over his shirt. "I'm so fucking sorry."

He chuckled, stepping back, sitting on the corner of the table. "It's fine. Just a shirt."

"I'm so sorry," I laughed. "I wasn't focusing."

He grinned. "It's alright, darling. Just a shirt."

I looked at him, before placing down the cup beside him on the table. My eyes on his fingers, still decorated.

"You seem sober."

"Just got two drinks in," he admitted. "You seem far too tipsy for another drink."

He took the cup from my hand, making me scoff. "Rude," I said, leaning forward for it, but then he lift it into the air.

I smiled, not even reaching for it. Instead I leaned closer to him, my right hand sliding over his left, as my lips neared his ear; all forcing me to stand on my toes.

"You know. Sometimes people need help with their plans. And I see you as a very caring person, Riddle."

Sure, maybe it was the vodka talking, or the shots, or the fact that I smelt more liquorice than ever before, but I wasn't sorry. And I wasn't going to regret that.

When I stepped back, he looked stunned. I grinned as I took my cup from his lowered hand, even though I placed it down onto the table behind him.

"Come on now," he chuckled, finally having a smile. He watched as I reversed with my hands behind my back. "Can't do that to me, Zoe," he called.

Then, I lift my hands in front of me, causing his eyes to widen. Then his hands flew in front of his face, a couple missing rings.

As you can tell, I stole them.

"Come get them, bitch!"

-----

My back hit against the bedroom door as my legs were wrapped around his waist.

Mattheo’s lips were stuck on my neck. Tracing, licking, biting, sucking.

And I moaned.

My one hand was on the back of his head with my fingers all in his hair. The other was above my head, holding onto the door frame as Mattheo pressed me harder against it.

He held me as I sat around his waist, while carrying me to his bed. He laid me down as his lips returned to mine.

"May I?" he asked as his one hand moved down to the bottom of my dress.

I nodded, before he placed a kiss down on my chest.

His hand slipped up my dress, before sliding down my underwear.

Yes, I was not a fan of shorts under skirts or dresses.

"You sure?" he asked as he looked up at me, and I noticed he just wanted to make sure that I was sober enough for this.

I nodded.

He stood back up, where he undid his belt, then his pants. Before I knew it he was tumbled over me again, with condom on and ready.

"How many fingers?" he asked as he showed me four fingers.

I rolled my eyes. "Four. Fuck, Mattheo. I'm sober enough."

And he unexpectedly pressed forward, his entire length entering me.

My head dropped back as a moan flew from my mouth. Mattheo's lips returned to my neck as he motioned his hips back and forth.

My left hand grabbed a hold of the covers, while the right was tangled in Mattheo's hair.

"Fucking Merlin, Mattheo."

He chuckled against my neck. "Merlin can't help you, princess."

Princess? Yet not quite the whisper.

"Fuck," I moaned as he kept going.

Both his hands were beside my body, until he moved the one down. He took me by the waist with his right hand, slowing down as he moved back and forth, until he pulled out.

Bitch you better got a good reason.

He then placed a kiss down on my chest again, while moving down further, until he himself was off the bed. Yet, he grabbed me by the thighs, pulling my entire body lower. Enough for him to place a kiss right on my clit.

I know I squirmed right there.

"Tell me a secret," he said, before tracing his tongue over my clit.

I moaned, my eyes shut as I arched back.

"No, no. Eyes open, princess. I stop if they close. Look at me."

I looked at him, leaning against my elbows.

"Secret."

"I'm- uh- fuck..."

It's hard to speak when someone is tongue-fucking you and you have to keep your eyes open while facing them.

"I have tattoos."

"Uh-huh?" he hummed as he kept going. "Where?"

"Merlin- fuck. My- uh. My ankles. Matching- uh- matching hearts."

"Mhm?"

He gripped tighter around my thighs.

"And uh- my, uhm. Behind my- agg fuck. My ear."

"More?" he asked.

He looked so pleasing. No- satisfied as he looked up at me with those puppy-dog brown eyes.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, my head dropping back.

He gave one tight squeeze against my thigh, making me look at him. "Eyes. Open."

"My stomach," I breathed. "Two. Moon. Sun."

He pulled his tongue out of me, before pulling one long streak over my clit. Then moved up, planting his cum-filled lips onto mine.

But pulled away.

"You may close your eyes now."

I have never dropped back onto a bed so quickly.

He chuckled, and I heard him pull on his clothes again. The belt buckled, and he climbed over me again.

"Such a sweet soul. Love to see it ruined by the devil."

He pushed hair from my face as he smiled.

"Wanna stay the night?"

I shook my head, yet my eyes still closed. "No. I'll go to mine."

When I opened them, he was grinning. "Walk you?"

"Please," I said, and suddenly heard it come out as a whimper.

[1056 words]