[ P R O L O G U E ]

Daisy Järvinen focussed on studying and only studying. She wants to finish her degree in communication as good as possible and wants to work as a public relations manager. The sometimes-shy girl, born in Finland but raised in England, is limiting the time she spends outside of her university life. There is no time for parties when she could learn or receive something to get even better at a topic. Her upcoming internship at RedBull excites her father more than it does herself. Him being a huge fan of motorsport while she is just interested in the experience. Even though she does not like to party during the semester, when all exams are written she accompanies her friends when they celebrate to start their break. But when the fun is over, she goes back to her serious self, structuring everything with minimal space for sudden changes. Little does she know that there is going to be something that will turn her life upside down.

Max Verstappen, not ready to bond with only one person for the rest of his life. Why should he focus on someone when he can freely choose every weekend who warms his bed? Not focussing on one person and simply replace her if she gets too boring or even too clingy. He is living fast, just as a racing driver does and he is not interested in settling down. Only thinking from race weekend to race weekend, from day to day. Not worrying about things, the future might hold for him because it only needs one big crash to him not having a future anymore. The second world title is what counts right now and nothing more. Little does he know that there is going to be someone who turns his whole life upside down.

Together they will have sensual meetings, long nights where they do not have to think about anything important and can just have an empty mind for a bit. Sneaky get togethers, giggling in the dark and doing things they never thought they would. It is a dalliance full of lust, which is kept a secret until it is too hard to hide it anymore. Reddened cheeks and messy hair need an excuse when it was supposed to be a meeting and sneaking around the office, or the hospitality only fuels the nosy co-workers. A stumbling stone could break them apart but maybe it will only bring them closer together. Little do they know what the future holds for them. 

---

Dalliance -> Being involved in a sexual relationship that is not lasting or serious.

---

A/N: Hi everyone! Welcome to my new story with Max. This was a rather spontaneous idea, but I couldn't resist writing it. I had a debate with myself with which driver I should write this but, in the end, Max seemed to be a fitting choice. There will be some topics in this story which might be not the usual choice for a fanfiction, but I wanted to try something different. As always, I appreciate some feedback (which would also motivate me). Let me know what you think and if you have any expectations for this story (:

---

WARNINGS: Chapters will include 18+ content: sex scenes (detailed, semi-public places), suggestive topics, bad language, slight mentions of violence, discussing options when pregnant. This story is rated mature, and reading is your own responsibility. If you are unsure about one of the warnings, you can contact me, and I will tell you more details.

---

TAGLIST: LilyHeseltineNew Maryletomlinson natalkaf1 cosmicless auguriaep MegTheF1Weirdo User5 ashley_zhu0514 t_k_____ Scotlynaurora mayaaaaaa_xo noellemikaelson novaeblu3 Kyra_love4life  Coolest1122

---