Chapter Sixteen

A/N: It's a pretty long chapter but don't worry ;)

A restful sleep that was free of nightmares, and where he dreamt of the good moments before the encounter with Hajoon-that is what Seonghwa got rewarded when he slept beside Hyosonn-who had sweet and romantic dreams, too, of her beloved Dark Shades.

As they're deeply sleeping, Yunho, Munhee, Hong Joong and Hyosonn's mother quietly entered the room and saw the pair both laying on the hospital bed.

"Shhh. They're asleep," Ms. Kang whispered, and contemplated the lovely sight of her daughter with Seonghwa, who at last didn't portray any tortured expression. He truly looked peaceful, and Hyosonn really had a little smile that wouldn't disappear from her lips.

"Awww, look at them. I am so happy the moment arrived. Seonghwa has suffered way too much." Munhee murmured, as Hong Joong leaned against the wall and observed his best friend.

"Yeah, he has gone through so much. He deserves this happiness and peace," he remarked, smiling.

"Yes, he really does." Ms. Kang agreed, walking to sit on a reclining couch.

"I'll let them rest there. They're gonna be knocked out a while, especially Seonghwa. The poor guy hadn't slept a full eight hours. Just hope the nurse doesn't come to wake him. He needs to recover the sleep he didn't have until just now." Yunho said, and Munhee nodded.

"I'll let her know. They're pretty considerate, knowing the situation." Ms. Kang assured them.

"Want a hot chocolate, Mun-ah?" Yunho offered, combing down some locks of hair that had gotten ruffled by the cold wind when they all got something to eat before coming back here.

"Sure. How about you, Hong Joong-ah?" she asked.

"Mmm, but not from here. It hardly tastes the way it's supposed to..." he complained, making Munhee snicker softly.

"Because you do not know where to look. Come on, I'll show you. Ms. Kang, do you want one or something else?" Yunho said.

"I am okay for now, but thank you. Go ahead, I'll watch the two lovebirds," she chuckled.

"Okay. Hong Joong, you look unconvinced, but I will show you I ain't wrong," Yunho whispered, grinning.

"Lead the way, then," Joong said, also grinning.

Without a bit of timidness, Yunho took Munhee's hand and laced his fingers through hers and then the three headed out the sliding door.

♠~♠

Around the evening, at about 6:30pm, Hyosonn had woken and Seonghwa a few minutes later.

A nurse, whose name is Nurse Lee came by to tell her that she needs to eat something so Hyosonn can be administered a medication-and because literally the girl hasn't consumed real food besides the tube feeding which is known as enteral nutrition-so now that she'll tolerate at least soups, she can be sent meals after the doctor gave the okay to do so.

As soon as the cafeteria staff brought the bowl of soup and something to drink, Seonghwa volunteered to feed Hyosonn, since she's still a bit weak and because he felt the obligation in attempts of redeeming himself.

She was feeling somewhat shy, and a little embarrassed, too.

"Babe, when you love somebody, you want to take care of that person in moments of sickness. Love is in sickness and health, Sonn. You don't got to be embarrassed about this. I like taking care of you, babygirl." Seonghwa insisted gently, carefully tugging the lid off the bowl then grabbed the metal spoon.