Chapter Two

On Sunday, around lunch hour, Seonghwa went over to Hyosonn's house. She got stunned again at his handsome looks when he's dressed to go out with her. He's wearing a thick black jean jacket with a grey turtleneck underneath—that his girl had bought him on Christmas, where he felt he hadn't made the same effort to get Hyosonn something better than a glass angel figurine despite seeing her whole face had lit up when he gave it to her because it was symbolical and very special—and dark black jeans, all black Vans.

Seonghwa had the same feeling when he saw her once she opened the door for him. A white winter jacket with a fur collar, a cream white wool sweater under it, beige jeans and white winter boots that also had a fur trim around the lining of the boot. Resembling the true angel she is. The light to his darkness, it seemed. He was glad to see her long hair in waves, left down and flowing perfectly.

"I think I went to heaven..." he says, dazed by her beauty.

She giggled, his favorite melodious sound. "What are you talking about?" Her mother appeared behind Hyosonn, smiling in amusement.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kang," he immediately bowed and greets her, his cheeks turning pink. Hyosonn loved seeing him blushing like he would when she'd visited for the first time at his aunt's house.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seonghwa-ah. Nice to see you so enthusiastic," Kang Chun Hei couldn't help make him more flustered than he already was, and grinned inevitably. "How was your first week at work?" she asked, being also merciful.

"Very well," Seonghwa murmurs, smiling shyly.

"That's great to hear. You're a hardworking young man. And I won't keep you two any longer. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. I'm going to get ready to see my sister," Hyosonn's mother says warmly, moving to gently squeeze his arm, and her daughter gives her a hug.

"Gamsamnida, Ms. Kang. I'll take good care of your daughter, I promise."

"I know. You have always," she says with a kind smile and leaves them alone in front of the door.

Seonghwa takes a step to leave a peck on Hyosonn's forehead, smiling adoringly. Then he notices she has a big black gift bag.

"What's that, babe?" he asks curiously.

"Oh, this? Just a congratulatory gift for my beloved boyfriend on his first days of work," she replied, swaying side to side and has a coy grin.

His brows lifted, curiosity growing and feeling so touched at her sweet gesture.

She hands the bag to him and when he takes it, he gazed up at Hyosonn affectionately before removing the tissue paper and abruptly gasped once he discovers what's inside. Deliberately, he pulled out a black leather jacket with silver pointy studs at the tops of the shoulders, and it'd keep him warm because of the material inside the garment.

"Hyosonn, what??" Seonghwa breathes, jaw dropped.

"When I was looking for the present, I saw it and knew it had your name written all over the jacket. I could imagine you wearing it. Do you like it?" She grinned brightly.

"I don't even know what to say, I-I hadn't expected this...oh, Hyosonn, you're incredible." He briefly puts the jacket in the bag and pulled her into his arms.

"I figure that's a yes, then," she laughs, hugging his waist.

"Can I wear it now? I won't waste another second and wish to wear the beautiful gift my girl got me..." he whispered, then close to her ear, adds teasingly, "Looks like the bad boy style really gets you hot."

Hyosonn inhaled and shivers in his embrace, squirming. He chuckles softly, kissing her cheek. "Pu-put it on," she stutters, releasing a nervous laugh.

"Alright, since I want to please my jagi..." he crooned, and she stifles a low groan, twisting in his hold, afraid her mother would see her so noticeably restless and now yearning for Seonghwa.