chapter 2 : decisions

Aiko was sitting in her crib with an uneasy expression drawn on her face .

' I can't believe this is happening to me , I'm reincarnated in the Naruto universe, as far I remember there isn't any Aiko mentioned in the series , will my existence affect the timeline ?' 

Her train of thoughts stopped as her mother entered the room humming a melody .

" Ara, my baby daughter is  awake , are you excited to see mama ?" The mother said as she started cooing at her little daughter who giggled in delight in return. 

"Awww my baby is so cute !!" 

' god this is so  embarrassing , but I should keep the act I don't want to be  labeled as weird baby or a prodigy as the serie made it clear what mostly become of them '

She looked up at the woman who already picked her up and held her in her arms, looking back at her daughter with a soft gaze.

'Ah.. I wonder if my "old" mom is okay?..I miss her..' 

Thinking about her old family, she didn't know that she started crying.

Her mother gently caressed her back and hummed a lullaby to calm her down, the soft smile not leaving her face.

"There there , my beautiful daughter, mommy's here. It's okay" 

She whispered calmly before peppering kisses all over her face

She finally calmed down and stopped crying

'right..I should move on too. Dwelling in the past isn't a good thing! Besides, I shouldn't make my "current" mother worry too much about me.. I will treat her well and.. I will make up for everything I've done in my past life for not being a good child, i will be the perfect daughter they deserve '

The older woman smiled at the young girl whose eyes were still red from crying. She placed a kiss on her forehead, earning a content sigh from the younger child.

"Alright, let's go downstairs for breakfast. Papa is waiting for us ."

The baby flashed her a weak smile , with that the mother holding her half year old child headed down the stairs to the kitchen where the father was cooking the breakfast .

that's another thing she noticed about her two parents , they are  a unique couple. She commented in her head , unlike his rough look ,her father  was a total softie towards them , her mother has a tender look but she could  surprise you with her  strong personality .   

her mother Tomoko Kawahira ; before she married she was a chunin  

she has black hair, it's a deep shade of midnight blue and her skin is as white as marble.

her eyes are dark brown,

she had an average height befitting her slim figure, a  pale skin with slight red tips on her cheeks.

she was such a beauty  you would mistake for a doll.

Her smile could brighten up the room, making every person around her feel safe. Even when they are alone, her smile  makes everyone's day brighter just by seeing her smile.

Tomoko is known to be the most caring and nurturing mother anyone could ask,with her gentle yet strict attitude,she made sure everyone was safe.

safety and happiness came first in her life.

Her husband, Ono Yamamoto was a jonin  who has worked with the Hokage and the Jonin Commander ever since he retired, He was the epitome of someone strong and capable.

Her father, Ryohei Kawahira, had brown hair with blue eyes, a muscular body and had a scar on his neck. He was konoha's  most infamous ninja. He wore red bandages around his left wrist to cover the scars in battle. He was also very protective of those that he cared about.  His face was pale with sharp features that made him look intimidating enough to scare away anyone who tried to attack his loved ones. 

Ryohei was pretty tall  and he had dark skin that made him stand out. He also looked extremely strong and deadly, no one would try to mess with him. The only thing that would make Ryohei angry is if someone hurt or threatened his family. 

He loved and supported his wife with everything that he had, he always protected her when needed and never lost faith in her ability to help others, despite having been injured many times during his career he still believed in the importance of work and dedication in helping their country,

the two were also known as one of Konoha's best couples.

They both were very patient with each other,always giving time for the other to get better while doing things together and always being ready to support each other's decisions and desires

The young lady watched quietly as her parents talked.

' they really do care about each other deeply, it's almost like they're soulmates.'

that's what she found out till now listening to their conversation , she knew that the hokage commander is shikaku nara that means she didn't get reborn in the boruto timeline , and there is no talk of wars that also means she is reincarnated after the third war which is a relief for her at least she won't die yet .

as for her future in this world she didn't really give much thought about it , as she was in her depression ,but now after she has the time to process the situation _ since she was in a body of an infant she sleeps most the time _ she knew what will happen in the future if her desire to make the changes will change the future either in a bad ofor a good way , she can't take the risk , she has to avoid the plot and interacting with the main characters they were just fine having a happy ending even if there many characters who died but she knew she can’t save them with little power she had and risking the butterfly effects and who knows if she saved someone another would be taken instead  , but even so a small part of her kept whispering to her that she was just a coward ,a big coward who would stay at home and hide away like a child,she have been through a lot already, so why would she want to risk losing even more when she just won a small victory?

There are so many questions swirling around in her head right now. 

she won't take the ninja road , she doesn't want to be a puppet for this village , she  doesn’t want to become a murdering machine obeying orders , that though terrefis her greatly .

so she should lay down for now , she doesn’t want to get the attention of Danzo who she really wants  to rotten in hell after watching the fight between the two uchiha brothers , if she has the power she would beat him up to a pulp, pull out all his hair, burn him, then strangle him to death.

anyway even though she won’t join the academy that doesn’t get her out of the danger circle after all there is a coming war in a decade from now , she needs to become strong to protect herself and family  without gaining any attention , hopefully that won’t be hard .

 those excited her , doing the all magical things shinobi do , and she has a lot of theories to experiment on expecaly the medical side , and she really want to learn the flying god thunder of the yondaime hokage  ,but for now she has to start with basics , she is still a half years baby the only thing she could do right now is to open 

her tenketsu points and try to reach  her chakra , and try to increase it , she has theories on that so she will start with meditation then .

So after her mother set her in the crib she started working on her plans and began her meditation .