Chapter 28

A/N Thank you so much for 1.1K reads on this book. And look at the picture it's Ben Cook as Jesse sadly not in costume but it's best I could find. For now enjoy the final chapter.

Race ran forward making one of the deepest bows of his lifes before looking into the theater for a second. It may have been dark in there but he could easily see and hear all the newsies and Oscar and Morris.

It had been seven years since he had come to the amazing and crazy Larkin's household. Race was 21, about to turn 22.

Race also couldn't believe that he just made his broadway debut as Jesse Tuck in a revival of Tuck Everlasting.

When it was time for the stage door it was crazy. Everyone wanted to take a picture with him. By the time he came to the end of the line he was exhausted.

He walked back to his dressing room to see all the newsies sitting there. Two little kids ran over to him.

Albert, Spot and Race had adopted two kids a few months ago. They were twins from the age of 4. A boy and a girl named Luc and Cloë.

"There are my little babies" Race smiled, picking both of them up.

"You were amazing" Spot said, giving Race a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm really tired" Race admitted, giving Luc to Spot and Cloë to Albert.

"Who would have ever known the day would come that Antonio Higgins would admit he was tired" Jack joked before pulling Race into a hug. "You killed it" He whispered in Race's ear.

"Come we go get some food it's really small with all of us in here" Sniper said standing up and all the newsies agreed with her.

So after Race finished everything up and said goodbye to his cast mates they all left the theater. The walk to the nearest caffe was chaotic.

At one point Race and Albert were running upfront with Cloë and Luc running behind them.

Then Race bumped into someone sending him flying to the ground.

"Racer" Spot and Albert quickly helped him up and made sure he was alright.

Then they turned to the person who Race had bumped into.

"Trevor" Race stated his voice cold.

He quickly picked up Luc and saw that Cloë already was picked up by one of the other boys.

"Antonio Higgins nice to see you again" Trevor smirked.

"Don't even try, you're clearly outnumbered" Race spoke before he felt someone pulling at his sleeve.

"Who's that" The four year old on his arm asked.

"Someone bad, don't worry about it. Come we go get you some food" With that Race walked away from the boy.

"How did you even get here, you make so many mistakes" Trevor yelled behind them.

"Even the biggest people on Broadway make mistakes, no one is perfect" Race smiled before he walked away from the last bad thing from his past.

Nella mia esperienza, non esiste una cosa come la fortuna.

In my experience, there's no such thing as luck. Race's soulmate quote.

He never had experienced luck, all he ever got were things he worked hard for or things he earned after many bad years.

No Antonio 'Racetrack' Higgins didn't believe in luck, everything in his life happened for a reason. And now he was happy with his family, blood or not they were and always would be one big family.

Word count: 542

A/N It's a wrap on my first book ever. I don't think it's that amazing. I also didn't want to end the book but I have no idea what to write anymore for this book. So sorry if the ending is a bit rushed. Next week I want to upload the first part of a new book and I have from two stories chapters ready. So which one should I post first:

Sprace- Roomates

Spralmer- pregnant (trans Race)

Let me know which I should do first. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the book.

Bye <3