Chapter 21

Race slowly nods as he feels his heartbeat speed up as Albert's lips softly connect with his. Albert softly pulled away and they looked at each other before realizing that the other boys around them were literally cheering.

Race hid his head in Albert's chest completely red. Spot chuckled as he walked over to the two.

"This is so disgusting" Race's dad mumbled. But since it was silent in the room everyone heard it.

Albert and Spot smirked at each other before kissing too. Race was now hidden in Albert's chest and Spot stood behind him, arms wrapped around Albert and Race.

"Now I'm missing my soulmates" Jack said as he watched the three.

"He told you" Race snuggled himself out from between Spot and Albert. The two had to be dramatic for a bit and looked sad but Race didn't even see it he was waiting for Jack's answer.

"You knew" Jack asked confusedly and Race nodded.

"When Dave came that first time he told me and I told him" Race pointed to Spot and Albert.

"I'll explain it better later" Race added and Jack nodded.

"Why did you leave us?" Albert asks as he and Spot came to stand on both sides of Race, wrapping their arms around him.

"I had to talk to Jackie" Race talked to the two like they were five year olds.

"You're going to get your punishment when we get home" Spot said, crossing his arms like he was a little child.

"And what's that going to be" Oscar asked, chuckling.

Albert and Spot looked at each other.

"Tickless" They exclaimed at the same time.

"O no" Race quickly hides behind Oscar and Morris who laugh.

"You can get out of this" Spot laughed.

"Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else" Morris said as he swung an arm around Race.

"Yeah I don't feel like being here anymore" Race answers leaning into Morris.

"Well then we leave" Jack shrugged.

"Till never" Spot smiled as he walked out with Albert and Jack giving the three a moment.

"You've been pretty quiet" Oscar smirked at Snyder and Race's dad.

"I don't have anything to say to you disgusting boys" Snyder snarled.

"If you think about it that way I don't think we should stay here any longer" Morris said calmly, guiding his brother and Race out of the room.

"You can't escape me boy remember that" Race's dad yelled before they completely disappeared from their eyes and lives.

Once outside they're met with Wiesel, Albert, Spot and Jack ready to leave.

"You three did so good" Wiesel said. Albert, Jack and Spot had told him shortly what had happened. "All of you did"

"So what are we going to do now" Oscar asked as they walked outside.

"Maybe get something to eat or drink" Wiesel suggested.

"Ice cream seems like a good idea" Morris said.

"Racer are you okay you're a bit quiet" Albert asked a bit worried seeing how Race was walking in the back of the group, only staring at the ground and not really looking or responding to anyone or anything.

"Racer buddy are you alright" Jack went to stand in front of him and tilling his head up so Race had to look in Jack's eyes. Silent tears were streaming down his face. Jack hugged the younger boy closely.

"It's fine, let it out" He whispers as the others look at him.

"I'll give you a moment, I'll send our location to Race's phone" Oscar said as he turned to Albert and Spot. Jack slowly shifted Race from himself to Spot before he, the Delancey's and Wiesel walked away.

"Toni baby" Spot whispers and Race slowly looks up again. Spot hated to see Race's eyes red and puffy like that.

"What's wrong" Albert asked as he stood next to Spot.

"I- he- you- I love you guys" Race cried out before pulling them both in a hug.

"Shh we're all safe, keep remebering that" Albert whispered before Race pulled away.

"We still need to talk about that you and Al kissed and we didn't" Spot chuckled trying to change the conversation.

"That's your problem" Race chuckled as he wiped away his tears.

"How about I'll text Jack and we go on a date" Albert suggested.

"I'll love that" Spot said and Race nodded slowly.

"Do you even know where we are" Race chuckled.

"No but for that we have our phone" Albert answers. Making the other two boys laugh.

Word count: 739